UAI REALITY ChEcK!!!! (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
i guess i can kiss goodbye to pharmacy too ..
NO. :(

Hung, I always thought that I could go to you when I'm older, for my medicine. :eek:

Hung's Pharmacy PTY LTD.

You gots to be a pharmacist. :(

Last edited:

SSejychan

HSC
*sigh*....

i had always held on to the smallest of hopes that i would be able to get a uai over 90.....

now... i'm looking at just scraping over 80..... ><"

arghh.... I'm hoping my better subjects will make up for me seriously crappy perfomance in my other subjects... (english, anyone?)....

tanjin said:

Hung, I always thought that I could go to you when I'm older, for my medicine. :eek:

Hung's Pharmacy PTY LTD.

I agree. Reach to the stars, Hung! I'll come to you for my medicine too. =)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SSejychan said:
*sigh*....

i had always held on to the smallest of hopes that i would be able to get a uai over 90.....

now... i'm looking at just scraping over 80..... ><"

arghh.... I'm hoping my better subjects will make up for me seriously crappy perfomance in my other subjects... (english, anyone?)....
At least you managed to get off this site.

LOL. I have been super glued to it. :eek:

I won't even get near 80.

SSejychan

HSC
tanjin said:
At least you managed to get off this site.

LOL. I have been super glued to it. :eek:

I won't even get near 80.
yeah.. i did somehow manage to stay of bos for a while... but, does that mean that i actually did any study?? (ahem, ahem, ahem... *cough*... ahem :uhoh:)

And, didn't you do pretty well in your internals? So, that'll probably bring up your 'not-so-good' externals, yeah? =)

(and, is bos slow, or is it just my internet???)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
SSejychan said:
yeah.. i did somehow manage to stay of bos for a while... but, does that mean that i actually did any study?? (ahem, ahem, ahem... *cough*... ahem :uhoh:)

And, didn't you do pretty well in your internals? So, that'll probably bring up your 'not-so-good' externals, yeah? =)

Certainly did more than me :uhhuh:

(BoS has generally been slow lately)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
tanjin said:

Hung's Pharmacy PTY LTD.

aww lol thanks =)

that was really nice of you :eek:
<3

SSejychan said:
I agree. Reach to the stars, Hung! I'll come to you for my medicine too. =)
haha aw thanks to you too =]

YOU GUYS WILL BOTH GET MEDICINE =mwahah=
hmm .. you can both provide with your services , doctors ? =D

and yeah now im scared of getting in the 80s .. i wont get into anything i wanna do !

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SSejychan said:

Well, Jess I'm sure you did a lot more than me. :) As for my internals - yeah they're solid but I'll shit all over them if my externals are extremely crap. In the end, internals may not help much + I can't rely on them to pull me through. :(

xclusv2bhung said:
aww lol thanks =)

that was really nice of you :eek:
<3
Don't be like me and give up. You've still got hope! :D You can do it! :uhhuh:

xclusv2bhung said:
YOU GUYS WILL BOTH GET MEDICINE =mwahah=
hmm .. you can both provide with your services , doctors ? =D
LOL. Me a doctor? Oh, I'd most probably end up killing my patients. :eek:

FromDeeEast

HSC
lol i gave up on medicine along time ago, i did umat for fun and suprisingly i went good(195 raw), so i thought about being a doc again and then realised again its not the job for me

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
FromDeeEast said:
lol i gave up on medicine along time ago, i did umat for fun and suprisingly i went good(195 raw), so i thought about being a doc again and then realised again its not the job for me
My mum chose my name because she thought it would sound good with a DR. in front. She had many dreams for me, I crushed them all. :eek:

SSejychan

HSC
tanjin said:
Well, Jess I'm sure you did a lot more than me. :) As for my internals - yeah they're solid but I'll shit all over them if my externals are extremely crap. In the end, internals may not help much + I can't rely on them to pull me through. :(
You couldn't have done that bad in your externals, could you??? Well. I wish i had studied so much more for my internals, coz the predicted uai i got from my internals was...... ehe..... not-very-medicine-worthy.... and, i was counting on pulling my uai up with my externals....

but, i guess we're just both screwed then, eh? >_>"

tanjin said:
LOL. Me a doctor? Oh, I'd most probably end up killing my patients. :eek:
ahah.. have you seen me trying to dissect a kidney?

*Jess makes random stabbing motions in the general direction of where the poor, defenseless kidney lies*

*stab*

*stab*

Lol... and my dad wants me to be a neurosurgeon. :p

omg, FromDeeEast. I'd KILL to get that umat score. I've missed out on so many interview offers just because i was a little below the cutoff... ><"

so sad... i can also kiss vet sci goodbye, coz that's what i've wanted to do my entire life..... *cry*

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SSejychan said:
You couldn't have done that bad in your externals, could you??? Well. I wish i had studied so much more for my internals, coz the predicted uai i got from my internals was...... ehe..... not-very-medicine-worthy.... and, i was counting on pulling my uai up with my externals....

I don't think I did THAT bad, but after my modern history exam - I have no idea where I'm headed. I can't be sure of anything anymore so I'm being cynical and assuming that I crapped all over the externals and have bid farewell to UTS. :(

Trust me Jess, you did A LOT better than me. :uhhuh:

Just trust me.

SSejychan said:

*Jess makes random stabbing motions in the general direction of where the poor, defenseless kidney lies*

*stab*

*stab*

Thank goodness I haven't lol. I remember in year 7/8/9 - (can't remember the actual year, so I really don't remember :eek:) science, we had to dissect a pigs heart...I was like ewww and walked out. Imagine me doing that to a patient, IF I was to become a doctor.

At one stage I did want to be a doctor but I realised it wasn't for me. I'd want to be a neurologist though, cause I think its a cool job + I have epilepsy :eek: I might have been able to to understand how my brain works for once.

ZJ NingNing

HSC
SSejychan said:

*stab*

*stab*

omg, FromDeeEast. I'd KILL to get that umat score. I've missed out on so many interview offers just because i was a little below the cutoff... ><"

so sad... i can also kiss vet sci goodbye, coz that's what i've wanted to do my entire life..... *cry*
lol, I would have loved seen you disecting a kidney. as long as its not mine.

well, this thread is killing my hope for getting an UAI of 95+, cos even though I have only started year 12, I have seen so many people close to me aiming for a high UAI that I thought they would get and they got much lower than that.

*sigh* I will just try my best and hope that my family and friends will understand.

FromDeeEast

HSC
i'd hate to be a teacher. i would kill myself if i had a student like me :D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
SSejychan said:
LOL , dw im pretty much the same - but a lot more cock-eyed - i stabbed my own hand instead of the sheep heart -.-
=bows head in shame=

starrysky

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
LOL , dw im pretty much the same - but a lot more cock-eyed - i stabbed my own hand instead of the sheep heart -.-
=bows head in shame=
O_O

I've been elevated to 62+.

:p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
starrysky said:
O_O

I've been elevated to 62+.

:p
meh twas a scapula , nothing sharp =]
its not like BANG STAB , its more like .. *poke* "oh fuck , ow"

:wave: xuan !
i havent seen you online in a while , must be studying hard :D

starrysky

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
meh twas a scapula , nothing sharp =]
its not like BANG STAB , its more like .. *poke* "oh fuck , ow"

:wave: xuan !
i havent seen you online in a while , must be studying hard :D
Hahaha XD

Hunggggg. Dude ... um, how about NO. Lol. Just ... sleeping, actually. Bah. Will be online aplenty after Friday, though! :D :D :D

*is excited*

Wait. Must study EE1. :mad1:

*snore*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)