UAI REALITY ChEcK!!!! (1 Viewer)

SSejychan

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
LOL agree.
i hated the movies - wait .. i only liked the first two .. and no i havent seen the 5th =(
Don't.Watch.The.Fifth.Movie.

It will melt your brain.....

anyhoo. I'll probably be even more panicky when the uais are about to come out than when i was sitting the exams to get my uai. lul..... pleaspleaspleasplease let me get above 80....

*panic*

starrysky

HSC
SSejychan said:

anyhoo. I'll probably be even more panicky when the uais are about to come out than when i was sitting the exams to get my uai. lul..... pleaspleaspleasplease let me get above 80....

*panic*
Pfft, I'm BETTER THAN YOU, Jess, I'm hoping for above 60!

:p

The fifth movie was shit times five. Not even lying, chap.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I originally wanted 95. Then I realised I didn't need it. I'm sort of aiming for 90 becuase my parents will buy me a guitar, but apart from that, I'm not really aiming for anything.

It may sound cocky, but i'm going to get fairly easily into my 3rd preference anyway, provided I haven't made a massive cockup of my exams.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
bringbackshred said:
I originally wanted 95. Then I realised I didn't need it. I'm sort of aiming for 90 becuase my parents will buy me a guitar, but apart from that, I'm not really aiming for anything.

It may sound cocky, but i'm going to get fairly easily into my 3rd preference anyway, provided I haven't made a massive cockup of my exams.
its good to be confident , sam :D

what course were you going for again ?

my 95 has dropped and is now hovering somewhere in the low 90s.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
its good to be confident , sam :D

what course were you going for again ?

my 95 has dropped and is now hovering somewhere in the low 90s.
Economics.

Low 90s would be nice. Means I get Usyd or UNSW.

Tsuska

HSC
hmm lets see...i've done about 20hrs of studying all yr (added together for all subjects)...

That's 20hrs more than last yr...and 40 hrs more than every yr before that =P

Oh logic explosion!

Syntax Error...

Lame...

So my UAI shuld be about 56....

Estimation should be about 98.

LaurenHarvey

HSC
I'm sorry but the large portion of you people are delirous. Stop focusing on your UAI! The more you keep focusing on it the worse you'll get. If I thought 24/7 "I have to get 98, I have to get it... my life is over if I don't" I would surely end up in a mental asylum. Stop worrying about the mark and focus on your performance. Your mark is out of your control, but your performance is not. If you focus on doing your best and performing to the best of your ability, you will get the mark. But if you just sit there saying I need this mark, I need this mark, I highly doubt you will get it. For those of you who have finished and are worrying about it. STOP... you are worrying about something beyond your control. Go out and enjoy yourself and start living it up on your four month holiday.... Remember "I can only control my performance... not my mark!"

ZJ NingNing

HSC
SSejychan said:

*panic*
I havent seen the fifth movie yet. was it really THAT bad?

lol this thread is turning into a HP thread.

I'm sorry but the large portion of you people are delirous. Stop focusing on your UAI! The more you keep focusing on it the worse you'll get. If I thought 24/7 "I have to get 98, I have to get it... my life is over if I don't" I would surely end up in a mental asylum. Stop worrying about the mark and focus on your performance. Your mark is out of your control, but your performance is not. If you focus on doing your best and performing to the best of your ability, you will get the mark. But if you just sit there saying I need this mark, I need this mark, I highly doubt you will get it. For those of you who have finished and are worrying about it. STOP... you are worrying about something beyond your control. Go out and enjoy yourself and start living it up on your four month holiday.... Remember "I can only control my performance... not my mark!"
you are right but somethings are easier said than done. especially when you have all your extended family members whispering about How To Get A High UAI on the phone everyday.

oh well, I dont like worrying too much about something like that. So I will just shut up about it here.

samuel slack

HSC
I didn't think HP 5 movie was THAT bad. Yes, this is becoming a HP thread. lol.

Meh, I am completely happy with everything I've done this year. My mum would kill me if I worried too much about it. All through the year she's been like "dont worry, its not the end of the world... now go out and enjoy yourself"... It was pretty freaky actually...

But that doesn't mean I'm not worried about my UAI, but I think I've performed well enough, better than I expected for some subjects, so I might reach my goal UAI. Maybe.

ZJ NingNing

HSC
samuel slack said:
I didn't think HP 5 movie was THAT bad. Yes, this is becoming a HP thread. lol.

Meh, I am completely happy with everything I've done this year. My mum would kill me if I worried too much about it. All through the year she's been like "dont worry, its not the end of the world... now go out and enjoy yourself"... It was pretty freaky actually...

But that doesn't mean I'm not worried about my UAI, but I think I've performed well enough, better than I expected for some subjects, so I might reach my goal UAI. Maybe.
wow, I wish my extended family thinks more like your mum, lol.

well, GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING! even though might not need that anymore. Jeez, I have lost track of who's who, so you have finished your HSC, right?

Tsuska

HSC
LaurenHarvey said:
Try me =P

My problem is my ability to perform at the best of my ability. I just can't get off the computer...

And i just can't open up a text book.

And i just don't really care =P

Except i do at the same time...

Stupid paradox!

SSejychan

HSC
Arghh... my parents somehow managed to convince themselves that i am going to get a uai above 95. And this is despite me showing them my report and my failing marks and crappy ranks......... *explode*...... And here i am going "yes, mum... yes... mmhmm.... 95.... yes..... *nods head*.....", while at the same time i'm thinking "........ right............ "

Tsuska said:
Stupid paradox!
ehehe........

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
SSejychan said:
Arghh... my parents somehow managed to convince themselves that i am going to get a uai above 95. And this is despite me showing them my report and my failing marks and crappy ranks......... *explode*...... And here i am going "yes, mum... yes... mmhmm.... 95.... yes..... *nods head*.....", while at the same time i'm thinking "........ right............ "

ehehe........
same here =.="
dad doesnt mind what i get (he said he`ll be happy if im happy with what i get into) , mum's more of a nazi , but still , its good to have a bit of pressure =)

xxJTxx

HSC
i don't think ive lowered my expectations thus far. whats the point of that? id rather the disappointment to be honest.
if you don't believe you can get your goal, you simply won't.
i like to think i have a little belief that i've done well so far, and i did my best. maybe not so much 99 worthy, but you know, whatever happens happens!

farahodish

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
i rekn ! bloody sydney being the only one offering it =.=" -hurls knives at UNSW-
yeah im considering orange too LOL =]

hahaha there`re no trains there though ><" i heard the closest station is Bathurst , and thats like a 3-4hr bus trip away LOL.
:( owch.
I AGREE! WTF.. lets have every uni offer garbology.. but oh pharmacy, now THATS not a common course, lets only put ONE.. and lets make the uai 95!!!! *avada kedavra @ uni system in australia*

far out

mum's okay with me moving to orange though..:eek:
and dad's not, but she can sweet talk him..
so if i cant get off here, i'm moving to orange *slits wrists*

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
farahodish said:
I AGREE! WTF.. lets have every uni offer garbology.. but oh pharmacy, now THATS not a common course, lets only put ONE.. and lets make the uai 95!!!! *avada kedavra @ uni system in australia*

far out

mum's okay with me moving to orange though..:eek:
and dad's not, but she can sweet talk him..
so if i cant get off here, i'm moving to orange *slits wrists*
I REKN ! i've been saying that ALL YEAR ! theyre always complaining about increased demand , and what do they do ? offer it in ONE uni across like 5 , and up the uai ><"

haha yeah my `rents dont mind if i go to orange .. but i hope i`ll make it into DFEE here though =D

although im not sure , i dont think i can make it with UAIs anymore.

farahodish

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
I REKN ! i've been saying that ALL YEAR ! theyre always complaining about increased demand , and what do they do ? offer it in ONE uni across like 5 , and up the uai ><"

haha yeah my `rents dont mind if i go to orange .. but i hope i`ll make it into DFEE here though =D

although im not sure , i dont think i can make it with UAIs anymore.
grrrrr. same. my 95+ hope has set sail for london *waves goodbye to uai*
it'll be interesting to see how we go though!
and like if uai wasnt a problem enough.. THE STAT TEST! *passes out*

I.HAVE.NO.COMMON.SENSE.I.SUCK.AT.COMMON.SENSE.EXAMS.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
farahodish said:
grrrrr. same. my 95+ hope has set sail for london *waves goodbye to uai*
it'll be interesting to see how we go though!
and like if uai wasnt a problem enough.. THE STAT TEST! *passes out*

I.HAVE.NO.COMMON.SENSE.I.SUCK.AT.COMMON.SENSE.EXAMS.
nah stat isnt too bad - i did mine during 11 , and tbh i wasnt really trying my hardest - i passed , but didnt do as well as my other friends.

farahodish

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
nah stat isnt too bad - i did mine during 11 , and tbh i wasnt really trying my hardest - i passed , but didnt do as well as my other friends.
yeah but you sound like you're smart.. i wont be able to pull off the 150/200
OR the 95+ uai

:rofl: my life is a MESSSS!!

p.s. hi fellow pharamcist compadre, my name is farah. nice to meet youuu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)