UAI REALITY ChEcK!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
mine started with 95, it went down to around 93 by term 2, then it went back up to 94 in term 3, and then from the first HSC exam, it hit the 90 mark, and now, im doubting over 90... i hope my internals and ranks push me up!!! please please please... i just was not bothered DURING the exams... >_<

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
chocolatecookie said:
mine started with 95, it went down to around 93 by term 2, then it went back up to 94 in term 3, and then from the first HSC exam, it hit the 90 mark, and now, im doubting over 90... i hope my internals and ranks push me up!!! please please please... i just was not bothered DURING the exams... >_<
haha i rekn - during the exams i kinda lost .. the will to study :p
but then i think my ranks will pull me down -.-

Snarkie

HSC
I decided that during the HSC would be the best time to have a mental breakdown (I'd been pretty depressed for most of the year but the stress at the end really tipped me over). The best part was an axiety attack during English Paper 1 (3 out of 5 supervisors had to help me) which destroyed my metal state even more. I spent most of the HSC in the fetal position banging my head. I'm just happy to have finished in one piece. My career advisor had estimated 95 after my trials but now I don't know or care.

6.6 billion people in the world, how many of them have a HSC? I'm sure I'll find something to do. Just not the Uni degree that I had in mind. I was thinking about getting a job in Disneyland as Minnie Mouse and get paid for hugging people all day...

xsavagex

HSC
I wanted >80 and thought it was possible
now i think i'll be lucky to get over 70

pixiesparkle

HSC
i dont reli understand how scaling works but ppl who have done their hsc told me if ur rank is above average and as long as ur school does well in the hsc then u're fine..(ofcos u must have done reasonably well in the hsc exams too)..sigh im hoping to get over 90 but i reli doubt it now..over 87 would be good enough..this whole waiting for the uai thing is reli killing me..not counting the fact that the uai comes out on my 18th bday

iNomes

HSC
i sure have lol

i think ill be lucky if i get 70 :mad1:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
pixiesparkle said:
i dont reli understand how scaling works but ppl who have done their hsc told me if ur rank is above average and as long as ur school does well in the hsc then u're fine..(ofcos u must have done reasonably well in the hsc exams too)..sigh im hoping to get over 90 but i reli doubt it now..over 87 would be good enough..this whole waiting for the uai thing is reli killing me..not counting the fact that the uai comes out on my 18th bday
im worried about my school, it isnt in the top 200 but im waayyyy above average for sure

what-for?

HSC
hope of 93+ has gone down to 85. man, that is bleak.

did anyone else receive that UAI scaling information booklet in the mail? reading that just brings you right down. =[

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
what-for? said:
did anyone else receive that UAI scaling information booklet in the mail? reading that just brings you right down. =[
I got it yesterday, but reading it didn't make me feel any different.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
what-for? said:
hope of 93+ has gone down to 85. man, that is bleak.

yeah mine of 95 has gone down to like 85 haha.
85 isnt a bad uai ; but it'll slash my first 7 preferences which are all over 90.

HSC
well i hoped for 85 - 88 but after reading that it went to like ....

50 (just for a bit of effect)

sometimes i wish i was the kid that got called a nerd *sigh*

pinknails500

HSC
My hopes have been seriously dashed by this SAM UAI thing. Alright so I pretty much know I did crap, and I keep saying that so that the reverse happens although that is highly unlikely as I know I flunked a few exams ..i think a period of serious disapointment and upset will hit WITHIN milli seconds of reading my UAI on thursday.

ALL the good Unis only take good UAIS and if its a shit Uni why would you waste your time just because the UAI is like low.. Farrout.. like 90+ for everything worthwhile.

Im really full of regret and WISHING that I actually worked my arse off like that person up above or whoever said that they wanted 98+. GOODLUCK TO YOU- thats a fricken HUGE number but HAY , all i ASK for is 85 and above, and i might seem a little tooo ambitious but if i only got 85 I would get the severe SH!TS!......

Seriously, This is the truth of the system. The UAI is not about how smart you are, Christ.. if it came to fricken mixing some potion in chemistry aka whitchcraft for the young and confused, I would fail if it came to talking about Jesus' ministry maybe i would DO GREAT who fricken knows all im saying is SHIT do some hardwork and you WILL be rewarded, i didnt do much and i really am not expecting much im Just upset that i wont get into the UNI i want- which is UTS by the way, i find Sydney far too pretentious AND wont get the UAI that'l get me into the course i want. WHY DID I NOT WORK HARDER

You guys are all asking yourselves the same question- except for nerds.. you know i do respect you nerds BUT FUCK okay WE ALL KNOW U ACED THE HSC and are going to get FRICKEN BRILLIANT UAIS but JEeez while u studied your arse off for something that wont matter next year WE ALL HAD SOCIAL LIVES.

SO SUCK ON THAT!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
pinknails500 said:
My hopes have been seriously dashed by this SAM UAI thing. Alright so I pretty much know I did crap, and I keep saying that so that the reverse happens although that is highly unlikely as I know I flunked a few exams ..i think a period of serious disapointment and upset will hit WITHIN milli seconds of reading my UAI on thursday.

ALL the good Unis only take good UAIS and if its a shit Uni why would you waste your time just because the UAI is like low.. Farrout.. like 90+ for everything worthwhile.

Im really full of regret and WISHING that I actually worked my arse off like that person up above or whoever said that they wanted 98+. GOODLUCK TO YOU- thats a fricken HUGE number but HAY , all i ASK for is 85 and above, and i might seem a little tooo ambitious but if i only got 85 I would get the severe SH!TS!......

Seriously, This is the truth of the system. The UAI is not about how smart you are, Christ.. if it came to fricken mixing some potion in chemistry aka whitchcraft for the young and confused, I would fail if it came to talking about Jesus' ministry maybe i would DO GREAT who fricken knows all im saying is SHIT do some hardwork and you WILL be rewarded, i didnt do much and i really am not expecting much im Just upset that i wont get into the UNI i want- which is UTS by the way, i find Sydney far too pretentious AND wont get the UAI that'l get me into the course i want. WHY DID I NOT WORK HARDER

You guys are all asking yourselves the same question- except for nerds.. you know i do respect you nerds BUT FUCK okay WE ALL KNOW U ACED THE HSC and are going to get FRICKEN BRILLIANT UAIS but JEeez while u studied your arse off for something that wont matter next year WE ALL HAD SOCIAL LIVES.

SO SUCK ON THAT!
Okay...

RedZenith

HSC
You can't second something that someone else has already seconded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)