uh oh (1 Viewer)

goodcat911

HSC
bro trying to sabotage the 23' hsc'ers with 4 days til english
oh its in 4 days?? lol guys spend all ur time on english and ur other subjects bio doesnt matter trust. in fact, just forget mod 5 to 8 u wont need it for the hsc my teacher whos a bio nesa marker told me that they just base ur marks on how good ur nesa number is (if its even, odd, prime number, they like it if it has lots of 2s)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
oh its in 4 days?? lol guys spend all ur time on english and ur other subjects bio doesnt matter trust. in fact, just forget mod 5 to 8 u wont need it for the hsc my teacher whos a bio nesa marker told me that they just base ur marks on how good ur nesa number is (if its even, odd, prime number, they like it if it has lots of 2s)
can u piss off

nsw..wollongong

HSC
im too scared to do an all nighter actually, ive never done one before and idk hwo ill feel tomrw
nah man ull be fine don't overthink it just don't look at the time, don't sit in a dark area bc ull be tempted to sleep and whatever u do, don't study in bed

nsw..wollongong

HSC
my hsc period is so close to perfect

english ==> 8 day gap ==> mx1 (easy subject) ==> 3 day gap ==> bio ==> 3 day gap ==> sor1 (easy but annoying) ==> chem (wouldve liked at least a day spare to revise but i'll be fine)
stfu. not even respectfully

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)