Umat 2005 (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Especially if ACER f--ks around with §III some more... I only just got those shapes working this year!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
The question is, will their 'f--ing' work in your favour? :p

>monkey<

HSC
ive been recommended mensa puzzle books for section 3 ...any one seen them n think there similar to umat section 3??

inasero

Reborn
HSC
yes they are useful...but most section 3 puzzles are the ones where you should find shapes in a tangle of lines...for that I reckon agoneyes or amepp is great!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
inasero said:
yes they are useful...but most section 3 puzzles are the ones where you should find shapes in a tangle of lines...for that I reckon agoneyes or amepp is great!
Haha Wilson...your experience is obsolete! UMAT 2004 had only eleven find-the-shape puzzles, significantly less than UMAT 2003 (thems was the days!). This strongly suggests that UMAT 2005 will see the complete phasing out of shape-finding, in favour of the sequence puzzles.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
Lexicographer said:
Haha Wilson...your experience is obsolete! UMAT 2004 had only eleven find-the-shape puzzles, significantly less than UMAT 2003 (thems was the days!). This strongly suggests that UMAT 2005 will see the complete phasing out of shape-finding, in favour of the sequence puzzles.
didnt umat2003 have like 12?
What's with that, umat2002 was all shapes, those were the days :)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
oh wow really? ok listen to Robert then he has seen first hand how trends have changed over the years. For that I recommend you do alot of Mensa puzzles.

anisamemari

HSC
N/A
plz help me

moz said:
I got 208 in umat 2005 (and thats first time i sat it) and didnt go to any courses or stuff like that. personally i believe they're a waste of money, but I can also understand that they can help people who are not naturally inclined to score well on umat to score better.

So if your like me and cant afford to do any courses for umat, take heart!!! i did average in uai, didnt do any umat courses or any interview prep and still made it into my first preference (Med @ Newcastle 2005)

and if u cant afford courses but still want to study for umat, theres heaps i've seen on the internet for free u can do and feel free to contact me about the interviews for 06 and i'll tell u what i can remember

Hi
I 'm in yr 12 now and I don't know what to do 4 UMAT. it 's really hard but it's not impossible ! so what is your advice?
Marry

inasero

Reborn
HSC
"Too often people ask questions which could easily be queried such as "What is the UMAT?" or "How long does medicine take?". Such questions will be ignored or we will advise you to take a refresher course in using Google"

Also, I can see you are a new member. Please read the FAQ before posting. Thank you.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hey, sorry everyone for my cranky replies before. I've been answering the same questions for almost two years now, and as you can see it's taken its toll. Thanks for weathering the storms, and gently giving me the shoulder tap when I needed it.

The advice to visit AMS is extremely good, you would do well to heed it.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
what? is there a group discount? that would be a great idea! i mean for u to gang up with other ppl...not with me of course! :p

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
It actually doesn't list when you have to reigster by for any of the prep courses, anyway. Whats up with that?

silentman135

aszdasfdasd
HSC
N/A
hey guys..anyone getting medentry prep for umat 2005?

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I highly recommend you obfuscate that address if you're not in the market for AMAZING P3N1S ENLARGEMENT or HOT MAMAS GOING FARM STYLE!1!!11!1!!!1!11!!one

inasero

Reborn
HSC
there i did him a [sexual] favour :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
^ haha a moderators post got edited by another moderator ^

*never mind* well back on topic, yup i'm resitting the umat this is year. I'm doing the medentry prep course as prep just because there is that 50% group discount.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)