• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Umat 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
2. You do need to apply online, you still go through UAC. I believe the School of Med site lists this stuff in huge detail.

Can you explain it for me the whole entery process if I am to apply as a first year uni student for uws medicine , the site is confusing as hell!

3. How do you study for uni? I seriously don't know How, how do you study, do you make any summary notes?

For each of my units, how should I study my lectures and assigned readings from textbook?
I never had to apply as a Uni student so I'm the wrong person to ask. How you study depends, have a read of my blog it should answer most of your questions. I don't really make study notes much outside of the preclinical years, I go straight off journals or textbooks.

Medicine100

Banned
HSC
I never had to apply as a Uni student so I'm the wrong person to ask. How you study depends, have a read of my blog it should answer most of your questions. I don't really make study notes much outside of the preclinical years, I go straight off journals or textbooks.
3. How do you study for uni? I seriously don't know How, how do you study, do you make any summary notes?

For each of my units, how should I study my lectures and assigned readings from textbook?

so lets say I get home and what should I do after each day after uni,

4. How did you personally study for umat, what percentile did you get that got you an interview? What umat percentile do you need for uws medicine?

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad

so lets say I get home and what should I do after each day after uni,

4. How did you personally study for umat, what percentile did you get that got you an interview? What umat percentile do you need for uws medicine?
Look, how you study is something you'll need to work out and it's not something anyone can tell you. Go home, chill, study, chill, sleep, repeat.
I studied by being very good at high school English which is basically what UMAT is, it's a test of vocabulary and literacy I think. Requirements change yearly, I think it should be searchable on MSO.

dena95

HSC
can anyone tell me what's the best UMAT course, MedEntry, NIE , ...ect.
I'm so confused and i don't know what to join

Medman

HSC
I will be honest Medicine100. Given your intellectual comments above I highly doubt you will ever become a doctor. Even if you get into medicine you will probably fail the course based on either your intelligence or inappropriate conduct.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
You ask a lot of questions which are mostly just common sense. You really need to chill out.

Study hard, get a good GPA, practice for UMAT and don't act like a huge dick in front of your interview panel like you are now.

Also try not to get kicked out of med school once (actually, IF) you get in.

"Medicine100, why did this person pass away?"

"Lol because I said I'd only help him if he gave me all his past UMAT materials but he didn't so yeah lol."

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Judging from your posts and conduct so far on this thread and also strong implications of you being the alt of another known loser troll on this site who wasted a lot of people's time, I would usually help but I know you aren't serious.

On the very very slight off-chance you are, all the information you seek is a quick Google search away or you could ask on Medstudentsonline or look at any of the dozens of threads already on this site that explain all of these exact things in detail

Just leaving this post here so that people nice enough to help you realise that you aren't serious and so you don't waste any more of their time

Medicine100

Banned
HSC
I will be honest Medicine100. Given your intellectual comments above I highly doubt you will ever become a doctor. Even if you get into medicine you will probably fail the course based on either your intelligence or inappropriate conduct.
Who da fuck are you to say that, go analyse your own situation. You piss of shit asian, I highly doubt that you will ever get a job after graduating. How about this, shut your mouth and mind your business. I am sure it wouldn't be hard to mind your own business.

Last edited:

Medicine100

Banned
HSC
You ask a lot of questions which are mostly just common sense. You really need to chill out.

Study hard, get a good GPA, practice for UMAT and don't act like a huge dick in front of your interview panel like you are now.

Also try not to get kicked out of med school once (actually, IF) you get in.

"Medicine100, why did this person pass away?"

"Lol because I said I'd only help him if he gave me all his past UMAT materials but he didn't so yeah lol."
You asshole acting intelligent, grow the fuck up and stop acting liked a retarded cunt and mind your own business, even tough you can't talk for shit?

I highly doubt you will ever be a good doctor, you will be some fucked head with know properly medical knowledge. Watch your comments, it want take you far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)