Underage at O-week (1 Viewer)

A-Nonentity

HSC
Okay cool haha it starts the morning I get back from Vietnam hopefully I won't be completely dead and jetlagged :D

unholybuddha

HSC
The security to the roundhouse party is pretty relaxed. Me and my friend were both 17 and got in. The guy checked our drivers licences at the front door even though it clearly showed we were under 18. I don't know if he was stupid or just too lazy to reject us because of the long line. Seeing that my friend and I got in you might as well give it a shot

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The security to the roundhouse party is pretty relaxed. Me and my friend were both 17 and got in. The guy checked our drivers licences at the front door even though it clearly showed we were under 18. I don't know if he was stupid or just too lazy to reject us because of the long line. Seeing that my friend and I got in you might as well give it a shot
methinks that guy failed maths

JayCakie

HSC
methinks that guy failed maths
So does that mean that security at the Roundhouse is strict? Also are most dance events at O-week okay from under 18's? Particularly so the ones that go from 4pm to 8pm-ish? Or are they 18+? (I've heard that 2 events are 18+)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The older ones don't have that thing
Yeah, I had one like that but then it broke.
But I got it almost 2 years ago, and the new one with the thing came out in June 2010 so I wasn't sure.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Unless you don't look like a 12 year old Asian - you'll get in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)