uni girls (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok girls, ive been thinking about the whole ensomble for uni
basically, im not a backpack girl, and i would love to take little tiny cute bags, but well i dont think that will happen, so it looks like its gunna be some form of shoulder bag
basically, what *essentials* (bah, what girl can define essential) are you going to be taking on a daily basis, what kinda clothes are you going to be wearing, shoes, and the like

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess

basically, what *essentials* (bah, what girl can define essential) are you going to be taking on a daily basis, what kinda clothes are you going to be wearing, shoes, and the like
i got my eyes on this retro style adidas shoulder bag ($80) that i have to get one day.. hahahah but yeah, i will probably end up with a backpack - more comfy :)

im not much of a girly girl anyway - i dont like the little handbags and stuff so yeah - not an option for me

as for clothes, just jeans, shoes and a tshirt

nothing flash, just uni :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i've seen some chicks down the road go to uni, they take their little bags and a plastic shopping bag for everything else. i just thought it was funny as it looked like they had come back from the shops.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tooheyz
im not much of a girly girl anyway - i dont like the little handbags and stuff so yeah - not an option for me
yeah, im not a girly girl, like im not really into skirts and stuff (unless their longer-as in just above knee length or just below knee length, nothing else) but i think little bags are cute

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
For uni I'm just going to take a couple of good pairs of jeans, a good denim skirt, pair of comfy sneakers, a pair of comfy girl-y shoes (like Mary-Janes) and a bunch of funky t-shirts that go with everything.
And to carry stuff I'm just getting a funky but comfy backpack, because shoulder bags look cool, but get soo annoying after like three seconds of heaviness.

But knowing my luck I'll get there and it'll all be the wrong thing for uni, hehe!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by glitter burns

And to carry stuff I'm just getting a funky but comfy backpack, because shoulder bags look cool, but get soo annoying after like three seconds of heaviness.
yeah hear hear. thats so true. i need a backpack.. hahah i got a few, but one's too small, and the other is too big...

(unless their longer-as in just above knee length or just below knee length, nothing else) but i think little bags are cute
yeah little bags are cute, but what can u fit in it? hahaha yeah i dont wear skirts anymore either - i've had bad, horrible and embarassing experiences with skirts - so no more skirts for me

~Dreamer

HSC
For uni I'm just going to take a couple of good pairs of jeans, a good denim skirt, pair of comfy sneakers, a pair of comfy girl-y shoes (like Mary-Janes) and a bunch of funky t-shirts that go with everything.
thats my plan! :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tooheyz
yeah little bags are cute, but what can u fit in it?
phone, keys, lipgloss...

Originally posted by natstar
What DO You wear to uni?
precisely my question, i dont want to look overdone, but i dont want to look like ive just rolled out of bed in my shirt and jarmie bottoms

But knowing my luck I'll get there and it'll all be the wrong thing for uni, hehe!
thats what im worried about!

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A

No that sounds about right. You don't wanna overdress...lots of newbies do that. Funky t-shirts are rad...being a dude I just rock up in a band shirt and any pants or shorts I can find that are still clean! Haha. The care factor isn't as high as u all think.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, but im used of rolling out of bed, having a shower and putting my carefully ironed school uniform on..

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah, but im used of rolling out of bed, having a shower and putting my carefully ironed school uniform on..
ah the routine... i miss the routine.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
its gunna be wierd having to think for myself, think what to wear, think whether to go to lecs or not (the unibar looks damn appealing), think to do my work without being reminded 98 times, all that
high school is so sheltered, i know they relaxed so much in senior school, but this is a whole new ball game

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
lol yeh you have to work out each morning what to wear, so annoying, but really, you wear to uni what you would wear out with your friends or something.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
in summer can you get away with say thongs, boardies and a singlet? coz thats all im gunna feel like wearing for ages

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
in summer can you get away with say thongs, boardies and a singlet? coz thats all im gunna feel like wearing for ages
yeah basically
a lot of ppl do that...mostly guys that live on campus

usual dress code at uni is a pair of jeans and a nice top

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nobody really cares what u wear at uni anyway - so bout 100 uni people have told me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)