Uni ID and Concession Card. (1 Viewer)

blieu

HSC
Take note of the lighting in the room. I turned out black :(

D94

HSC
N/A
Take note of the lighting in the room. I turned out black :(
I see they haven't fixed that issue yet. Last year, a lot of people turned out yellow.

danielau

HSC
Can anyone tell me the process of getting my student ID card?

Do you ask for one and they bring you into a room for a photo, or do you get a photo on the spot? The ID is then printed in a couple of minutes and handed to you?

D94

HSC
N/A
Can anyone tell me the process of getting my student ID card?

Do you ask for one and they bring you into a room for a photo, or do you get a photo on the spot? The ID is then printed in a couple of minutes and handed to you?
After you have enrolled (I assume you have already by now), you go to UNSW FM Assist. You show them ID (driver's license, passport etc.) and they will ask you if you want transport concession - there is a form to fill out on the spot. Then, there is a seat right behind you, sit down, your photo will be taken, then 5 minutes later, they will call your name and you get your card. (basically like at the RTA)

Misery1

HSC
After you have enrolled (I assume you have already by now), you go to UNSW FM Assist. You show them ID (driver's license, passport etc.) and they will ask you if you want transport concession - there is a form to fill out on the spot. Then, there is a seat right behind you, sit down, your photo will be taken, then 5 minutes later, they will call your name and you get your card. (basically like at the RTA)
Also don't be surprised when you look at your id card and see a picture of what appears to be a street thug/sex offender.

HSC
Uni Grad
also, lighting is crap on the ID cards =_='

(at least thats what happened when i took mine)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Just got my new card and I look like a terrorist. My eyes are so dark and baggy thanks to the dark lighting...

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
welcome to the world of unsw id photos
haha my first ID card was alright. For some reason the lighting was really bright so I was like 2 shades lighter :D I looked like a little kid in my first one :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)