Uni ID and Concession Card. (1 Viewer)

SunnyScience

HSC

squishyau

HSC
Yea I got it today as well, it's the sticker they put on the top right of the ID, no concession card needed.

SunnyScience

HSC
Yea I got it today as well, it's the sticker they put on the top right of the ID, no concession card needed.
We have have unknowingly seen each other then ;D

All I see is a yellow circle imprinted on the card on the top-right with "2013" in it. Is that what you mean?

SunnyScience

HSC
Yep that's it, what time did you go?
Excellent. :D

I was there from about 11-1 Actually in the room at about 12 and then again at 1 sitting down.
Tall white guy. Black and grey baseball shirt, grey shorts and shoes.

squishyau

HSC
I think I saw you? I was the tanned spanish guy sitting down with the earphones in haha

R

RishadM

The 'concession card' is apart of your UNSW ID card.
Yup it is that stamp/sticker thing on the top that also has the year imprinted on it. If anyone asks for your concession card (like uptight bus drivers) then show them your UNSW card and they'll see the stamp and you'll be good.

oyuck

HSC
Remember you need to fill out the concession card form when obtaining your UNSW ID card for the stamp/sticker thing to be there on your card.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
So this is what my sister told me..... The 2013 stamp thing (no sticker) is your concession proof. But you will get a sticker in 2014 showing that you can travel as a student with a concession card when it is renewed.

hpatdh

HSC
Was it busy there today when you signed up for your ID??

SunnyScience

HSC
Was it busy there today when you signed up for your ID??
It looked like the longest waiting time was about 1 minute. It only took a minute to get the ID anyway. So no, not at all. :)

Note: If you have a middle name on your driver's licence/proof of identity, you MUST make sure you enrolled with this included. Otherwise, no ID.

ali2536

HSC
Hey guys!
Are we able to get the Student ID on a weekend like sunday??Or is there no one there.. :)

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys!
Are we able to get the Student ID on a weekend like sunday??Or is there no one there.. :)
You get it at a place called FM Assist and I believe it's open on Mon-Fri 8am-4.30pm. During pre-semester (now), you can also get it on the lower ground of the Main library. I think you have to go on a weekday tbh.

SunnyScience

HSC
I'm actually really happy with my ID photo. My best ID photo yet, if I do say so myself.

Modest SunnyScience is modest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)