Uni Music 06 (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
The guys from the Herd are pretty good live, but I asked them and they said it was unlikely since it looks like they might be playing Yallah rather than the unibar later this year.

Paul Greene was good last year so I'll see him again, but I wouldn't mind seeing Bluebottle Kiss, Peabody or Big Heavy Stuff play this year... highly doubtful though, well maybe not Bluebottle Kiss considering some of the band live about a street away from the western carpark.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Raiks said:
The guys from the Herd are pretty good live, but I asked them and they said it was unlikely since it looks like they might be playing Yallah rather than the unibar later this year.
yallah = good enough for me!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
you know the dudes from the herd?
Yeah, we share mutual friends. I work with a guy who DJs part time and he's best mates with them. He's actually doing a remix of one of their tracks for a remix album which they're planning on releasing in the future.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
well there you go then

thisshotgunkiss are definatly playing at some stage

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Uni doesn't play good music. If they did there'd be a lot more gothics there, because let's face it, most gothics have a decent taste in music.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no they dont, but atleast they have a taste in music, unlike most girls my age[actually its been like that for as long as i can remember]

i applaud them for doingtheir own thing and atleast having their own taste in music, but it doesnt mean i think heavy thrash death scream-kill-baby metal is good music

better than pop tho

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
point well taken, i used to think of most old music as shit

now i like alot of music pre 1990's cause its fun to dance to, like madonna :D

how about they dont have a fully developed or a fully realised taste in music yet where as goths listen to alot of music and have a mroe developed taste in music in their own specific genre

i dont really hang around the wrong people, theres a few girls whose music knowledge blows me away, like they know so much about every type of music there is that they know more about the music i like than i do, AND ITS MY MUSIC!

i really hate house/techno/ sythesised shit sounding music that everyone likes to dance to, when i hear girls scream and go wild to a new song that sounds just like the last one that was on iam like "....get some real taste in music"

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
also wouldnt suprise me to see bodyjar, 28 days, the herd, lag wagon or the hilltop hoods
DrownTheCrow said:
i hope after the fall dont come back again. if they didnt id be stoked

dalas crane?
wolfmother?
something with numbers will DEFINATLY play there again
as will lost in line and self titled and probably ohana
wouldnt be suprised to see throsby drive, watermouth, rust massive and lights out berlin either

somehow i dont think so....

yeah LIL, ST and ohana will of course play there some time in the future.....

(speaking of ST, u can catch them at the opticzine.net official launch show on 29th april at wollongong youthie!! *plug*plug*)

anyway, lagwagon wont play at the unibar....not this year....not ever.....although they did rock earlier this year at the gaelic...

and i really hope something with numbers DONT play at the unibar because i will boycott that gig....last time i saw them was at the said Lagwagon gig and the lead singer got a black eye cause someone threw a full bottle of coke and hit im in the head....oh good times :D:D:D

anyway, yeah,....u got banned aye Tom, unlucky mate...

dawso

HSC
Without Wings said:
Tom's permabanned so he won't see your comments, plus I'm sure he would argue with you that he's not unlucky - getting banned by me is quite an honour ;)

of course it is...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i searched ohana and this thread came up.
<3 ohana.
they're opening for in the grey at the ox soon in May. I'll be coming down for that for shiz. May be travelling with them to canberra after, too

dawso

HSC
stazi said:
i searched ohana and this thread came up.
<3 ohana.
they're opening for in the grey at the ox soon in May. I'll be coming down for that for shiz. May be travelling with them to canberra after, too

yeah this should be a good gig, LIL are on second on the night so should be good, may consider going if i can be bothered paying.....

or i may just use my connections and get in for free....hmm....ideas ideas

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
i hope after the fall dont come back again. if they didnt id be stoked

dalas crane?
wolfmother?
something with numbers will DEFINATLY play there again
as will lost in line and self titled and probably ohana
wouldnt be suprised to see throsby drive, watermouth, rust massive and lights out berlin either
Yeah, I'm also hoping for some of the following to maybe play at the Unibar this year...

Massive Attack
Ash
Weezer
Rammstein
Groove Armada
Faithless
Ministry
Jeff Buckley

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
humour? i dont see even half of them being bothered to play in a little shithole like wollongong

er i mean... yeah i am waiting on Eminem to come do his concert at unihall, and a follow up act of good charlotte. w00t rock on!

nwatts

HSC
Serius said:
humour? i dont see even half of them being bothered to play in a little shithole like wollongong
especially jeff buckley. he's been such an exclusive bastard lately.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:
i wonder what the christian zealots club would think when the herd did wake up. oh they say cunt in the chorus oh noes!
i got attacked by them the other day :( they don't know when to take a hint and get away from me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)