uni student dating a highschool student (1 Viewer)

HSC
i'd probably go out with a guy that was in year 11 or 12 if he was decent.
hell, he'd probably be older than me anyway ..

LazyBoy

HSC
i do have a friend shes just completed her first year at uni, and she was dating a guy in year 12 right throughout.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Why bother when you got quality experienced women in uni?

High school girls are just that, girls.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
uni student & high school student can work....but it'd probably need to be something like 1st yr uni & yr 11 or 12
but remember yr 12 = hsc (obviously), so you cant take up all their time. that and if they were under 18 (social life/being able to go out) would be the 2 major things in this sorta r'ship...not saying it cant work either
i did this sorta thing for 3mths...it lasted through my hsc, but didnt end for anything related to the uni-high school or age things

ps. mike: thanks a lot for the vote of confidence!! high school girls (yr 11 & 12) can be quite mature thankyou very much!

Last edited:

kaylz

HSC
i've been out with uni guys and i'm at high school... i mean, when you consider that guys are so far behind in terms of maturity it makes sense... but the whole under 18 thing is a bit of a bummer. i guess it just depends

santaslayer

HSC
You just have to watch out for the fact that you'll be getting a lot more competition in this situation. There are heaps more eye candy in uni. Esp in the nursing faculty. :p

waterfowl

HSC
kaylz said:
i've been out with uni guys and i'm at high school... i mean, when you consider that SOME guys are so far behind in terms of maturity it makes sense... but the whole under 18 thing is a bit of a bummer. i guess it just depends
Not all guys are "so far behind in terms of maturity" thank you very much

malkin86

HSC
Not all highschool guys are hopelessly immature.. but the ones that are make the strongest impression. It's culturally accepted for older guys to date younger women.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
*pick me pick me* i am so mature i am i am i am i am!! *

kaylz

HSC
lol i never said all of them are immature, nor did i say that they are hopelessly so. back on topic though, i think its okay for a girl to date a first year, maybe even second year uni guy... but anything more than that and you have to wonder why the twenty something year old is interested in a sixteen or seventeen year old schoolgirl... like i know this sixteen year old going out with a 26 year old... am i the only one who thinks that an ten year age gap is a tad much here? there has to be something quite wrong with him... i mean if he were 46 and she were 36 it would be okay... but he's not and she's not.

LazyBoy

HSC
waterfowl said:
Not all guys are "so far behind in terms of maturity" thank you very much
mostly its true. but half of largely thats not true. its just more when girls date guys the same age they go after the "bad boy" who beleive it or not isnt mature.

rumour

HSC
kaylz said:
like i know this sixteen year old going out with a 26 year old... am i the only one who thinks that an ten year age gap is a tad much here?

Yes!!

I don't think there is anything wrong with that!!!!!!

LazyBoy

HSC
with that particular age gap i do. i think age means less once the girl is a couple of years out of puberty. (guy too for that matter) i think age is relative once someone reaches 23, 24, 25.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i'm going out with a 2nd year uni student and it's already lasted longer than any of my previous relationships, which were with high school students. it's working fine so far. as long as the uni student understands that the high school student has other things in their life that affect how much/when they can see each other (and vice versa) then everything should be okay.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't think there's a problem with uni highschool relationships. even if the gap is different, if the younger one is prepared to go into a more mature environment and the older is prepared to remember the environment they were in before it will work if they are serious

it's like the gap between uni and a real job, i think that gap is even bigger

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
been there done that and it does work. my bf was in uni while i was in yr 12 and it wasnt much of a difference from when he was in highschool himself the only difference was me needing to give him time to study although when he was doing the hsc i had to give him even more time to study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)