uni student dating a highschool student (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
yea thats what im saying.
they both need to be at about the same stage for things to work :)
Yeah, for sure if u person is in the stage where they wanna party all the time, and another is in the settled doen stage then it simply aint gonna work

Danoz The Great

HSC
One of my best friends is dating a 21 year old uni student. They met at work (my place of employment also) and it's all good. They chat on MSN alot and talk on the phone two / three times a week. He's at Newy, we're at Port which is about 3 hours drive away, which isn't that bad.

HSC
N/A
as long as they're only 2 years older itz okay!
over two years aint my kinda thing.
lol

but i guess as you grow older, the age difference doesnt really matter as much
still...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
neeja said:
after being in such a situation, i now have a new rule...no chicks who are underage!
the entire underage population is devastated :(

personally, my new rule? no mummy's boys. i mean if you're practically 19 and still getting lifts off your parents, wtf is the point?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
My friend dated a uni student in her final year of highschool. I think the biggest problem they encountered was her being too busy with the HSC for them to see each other that much.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
the entire underage population is devastated :(

personally, my new rule? no mummy's boys. i mean if you're practically 19 and still getting lifts off your parents, wtf is the point?
hey my parents give me lifts all the time

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha fuck i can count the amount of times my parents have given me lifts in the last 2 years on one hand. occasionally they used to drop me off at work 5-10 mins away. das ist alles.

sabrina123

HSC
My boys two years older than me, I'm in Year 12 and he's got a full-time job now (it's his second year outta school). The age difference isn't too much of a problem most of the time, problems normally come up about him going out and me not being able to and stuff. But we make it work :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
my bf is in uni and i'm in yr12 :)
there aren't really any problems... we see each other a few times a week because he picks me up from school.
i think it's better going out with an older guy because girls are more mature :p

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
well as long as the two people are genuwinly interested in eachother and the chick isnt immature then anything can work as long as they are smart enough to balance time

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
my bf is in uni and i'm in yr12 :)
there aren't really any problems... we see each other a few times a week because he picks me up from school.
i think it's better going out with an older guy because girls are more mature :p
but UR not veri mature =P

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
my gf in year 10 n im year 12.. next year im goin to uni ! oh no what's gona happen XD~

jisu

HSC
my crush is in uni 2nd year. im doin hsc. she says she likes me but we can't be together because of our age difference, and she's afraid of what other people will think. i've liked for over a year now, quite sad really. it's a cruel world after all =(

/rant

Last edited:

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
When I was in year 12 I had a crush on an older guy... I think he was at least 22....never talked to him. I still have a crush on that guy (well, less of a crush thing now), but now I am in uni.... I still haven't talked to him.

It sounds so stupid, having a crush on someone I don't know. I'd like to meet him though, but I don't wanna approach him! He should approach me, damnit! haha.

/rant

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
My brother and his gf have been together for more then 5 years and the whole uni transition had no affect on them.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i heard that in uni u can't stay committed because there's an overload of hot desperate chicks. ..

i am a very devoted bf :D

HSC
Im in yr12 and my boyfriend is in his 2nd year at uni. Age and him being at uni and me still in high school has never been a problem between us. Even when we first went out we didnt care. Everybody else thought it was wrong but it didnt bothered us at all.

*ashlea*

HSC
yeah, i'm also in year 12, my b/f just started uni this year.. it works fine, well way better than fine.. he wishes that he was still at school with me though- mainly cos he wishes he had 2 deal with stressed out HSC times at the same time as me, rather than going through it himself and then having 2 watch me go thru it later.. the gap isnt really that big, and i'll be with him at uni next year anyway.. it also means that we dont get annoyed at each other if one beats the other in tests (we r both soooo competitive, if we were in the same grade, we'd annoy the hell out of one another cos we mostly have the same HSC subjects..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)