Unit of Study Results [Sem 1 2012] (1 Viewer)

COLDBOY

HSC
COLDBOY, 'mirin your results mate.

LOL. Nothin' special about them! I sent an email to Jason Chan about Engineering Computing. I got full marks in labs, lab exam and 38/40 in the project. I finished 20 mins early in exam and checked over everything. Worst case scenario should have been a 90. But still happy with an 86. Still waiting for that MATH1001, arghh!

fatmastergoon

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have a rough idea of when they release results for third year math and stat subjects? Specifically, Math3963, Math3974, Mah3976, Stat3911 and Stat3912.

COLDBOY

HSC
Does anyone have a rough idea of when they release results for third year math and stat subjects? Specifically, Math3963, Math3974, Mah3976, Stat3911 and Stat3912.
Need not know about 3rd year subjects for I am in 1st year. In other words, i have no clue!

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
All of my results are out. Some of it is a little disappointing but I guess it's alright. I'm most surprised about MATH1015 since I was on a low pass before.

BIOL1003 (Human Biology) - 73 (C)
MATH1011 (Applications of Calculus) - 66 (C)
MATH1015 (Biostatistics) - 63 (P)
PHYS1001 (Physics (Regular)) - 66 (C)
PSYC1001 - 78 (D)

Last edited:

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Semester marks will be posted onto LMS at 5 pm, Friday 13 July

That was the announcement yesterday... shouldI email to see whats going on?

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
PCOL 3011 Toxicology 65.0 Credit
PCOL 3012 Drug Design and Development 59.0 Pass

Thought I was going to fail Toxicology, so naturally stoaked. Drug design... I thought I did better. Meh, happy to pass.

izzy88

HSC
Semester marks will be posted onto LMS at 5 pm, Friday 13 July

That was the announcement yesterday... shouldI email to see whats going on?
Its possible its taking a while for results to appear on the system...

Perhaps just wait until monday to see if results appear over the weekend. Most lecturers won't respond until monday anyway.

zxreth

HSC
Do results get released in the weekend or can I sleep easy knowing I won't get 1001 until Monday?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Quizzes mean nothing in First Year and almost everybody gets full marks in them, as well as assignments. The final exam is what differentiates (apologies for the pun) students and remember that it's weighted the most heavily of all of them. By all means contest if you wish but just opening your eyes to the fact that even getting close to full marks in 1st Year quizzes and assignments is by no means a guarantee that you will get a Credit or above. Further years is a whole different story.
but I put spesh cons in that was accepted for everything and for Maths they said if I do worse than expected than I can resit it, but then they said no action needed for this and I know for a fact my performance in that exam as well as all others was very effected it's just I think the marks I got for the others a reflective of what I could have gotten under current circumstances, whereas I think I could've gone a lot better in 1901.
I fucked up stuff in short answer question 1 which was easy, I just couldn't deal. I'm applying for an appeal of my spesh cons result because it was accepted for everything else and Maths was closer than those to the actual event that caused my misadventure (or whatever you'd call it).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh man, CHEM1901 was a nightmare for me. I freaked out during the exam and my mind went completely blank. This has never, EVER happened to me before. I made a lot of silly mistakes and ended up with a mid-distinction, but I don't think it reflects the amount of effort I put into the subject.

Strangely, all the subjects I left until the last minute turned out a lot better than I thought.
Yeah, the Chem exam was quite challenge compared to other years (at least I thought) but I did surprisingly okay considering. And it doesn't seem like they moderated the mark, which is strange, but quite a few people did get Ds this year, which is quite a good mark for it considering the exam was quite difficult.

yeh you should check with them for math1901 coz we basically got similar marks for quizzes and assignments and I got a D (but so close to HD XD)
Yeah, totes deffs appealing now.

And I'd like to note to Carrotsticks that quite a lot of people actually scored very crap for the second quiz. Most people got 5-6/10 compared to 8-10/10 for the first.

ENGG1801 Results are out!
I got a D! After the project (got like 50% due to ~stuff~) and I did sooo shit in the exam I did not expect it, but it was quite relieving considering at the beginning of the year I was realistically thinking of 85+.

LOL. Nothin' special about them! I sent an email to Jason Chan about Engineering Computing. I got full marks in labs, lab exam and 38/40 in the project. I finished 20 mins early in exam and checked over everything. Worst case scenario should have been a 90. But still happy with an 86. Still waiting for that MATH1001, arghh!
sometimes they mark quite weirdly though. My project got 49% and it worked just as they asked and quite simply too. So I had no idea what was going on.

COLDBOY

HSC
Is it still possible for marks to come out this late? i.e. MATH1001

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Philosophy results out!!

HPSC 3023 Psychology & Psychiatry: History & Philosophy - 63.0 Pass
Blargh got 52 for essay, so must have got 75ish on the exam. Not bad.

PHIL 2619 Philosophy of Mathematics - 73.0 Credit
Yay :)

PHIL 2627 Philosophy and Psychiatry - 78.0 Distinction
WOOHOO :D

PHIL 2650 Logic and Computation - 58.0 Pass
YESS I PASSED LOGIC YES YES YES *dance dance dance party!!!!!!!!*

edit: THIS MEANS IMA GONNA GRADUATE AND IM NOW OFFICIALLY DONE WITH UNI FOREVER!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D
waitwait I recognise that subject combination. Do I know you? What letter does your name start with?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I did my last exam this morning and apparently it's going to be two weeks until I get my marks for stuff. Right before uni begins again.

In other news, CARROTSTICKS YOU NEVER FAIL TO IMPRESS

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Complain and point fingers at me all you like, it is not going to make you any more or less competent as a Maths student.

I did my last exam this morning and apparently it's going to be two weeks until I get my marks for stuff. Right before uni begins again.

In other news, CARROTSTICKS YOU NEVER FAIL TO IMPRESS
Nono, that wasn't me! It was somebody with my DP and my sig just being a bit of an ass =p

I haven't gotten any results yet and I am eager to receive them (graciously).

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Playing Guess Who i see? Okay next question, is your hair colour Brown LOL jks
Well I don't want to ask them their name straight out if they don't want it posted on here, and if it's who I think it is, they have blonde hair lol

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Complain and point fingers at me all you like, it is not going to make you any more or less competent as a Maths student.

Nono, that wasn't me! It was somebody with my DP and my sig just being a bit of an ass =p

I haven't gotten any results yet and I am eager to receive them (graciously).
My bad. I'll just save that comment for when you DO get your marks :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)