Unit of Study Results [Sem 1 2012] (1 Viewer)

COLDBOY

HSC
I sent another email saying thank you, asking when the results be released on my admin?

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
Okay Everyone GOOD NEWS!

Fed up with waiting! I sent David Easdown a kind email this morning, and he happened to send me my result. :) And as expected i did better in Differential Calculus!
:O

congrats you beast.

& congrats to everyone else as well!

Psychoanalytic

HSC
BIOL1003 - Human Biology; D
CHEM1101 - Chemistry 1A; D
PSYCH1001 - Psychology; D
MATH1015 - Biostatistics; D
MATH1011 - Applications of calculus; P

pretty happy with my results, especially that I passed calculus! Did general maths in high school and had no idea what was going on in most lectures. haha

TheBloop

HSC
Is the person i was refering to as a 'he', a 'she'???
But why would a girl reply to another girl (Blue Suede), saying i am NOT the hot blonde chick. Correct if me i'm wrong. Unless this is how girls refer to other girls these days.
It was just a description. lol

Apparently most people think I'm a guy online.

Though this is rather amusing because I thought the person I knew doing those subjects was a guy, but if only two girls shared that combination then maybe I'm wrong haha

:p

Just got my results back for MATH1001 - 83. More than I expected, considering how average my quiz marks were throughout the semester. I don't know if I should bother repeating the exam. I'm sitting on ~87 right now, so even though I may be able to add another point to that I'm not sure if it's worth the gamble.
Do you have special consideration to resit or what? I don't think you can just ask to resit the exam, but if you do I'll see you at the resit. :) (If they accept my appeal, which I am avidly complaining about until they do.)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you have special consideration to resit or what? I don't think you can just ask to resit the exam, but if you do I'll see you at the resit. (If they accept my appeal, which I am avidly complaining about until they do.)
Every student in MATH1001 has the opportunity to resit the exam on the 27th :). Check that really long email that David Easdown sent us a couple of days ago.

TheBloop

HSC
Every student in MATH1001 has the opportunity to resit the exam on the 27th :). Check that really long email that David Easdown sent us a couple of days ago.
I do MATH1901 (we didn't get dat email (I don't think)) and yeah I'm resitting the test Easdown said he'd send me the deets later.

symple

HSC
Apparently most people think I'm a guy online.

Though this is rather amusing because I thought the person I knew doing those subjects was a guy, but if only two girls shared that combination then maybe I'm wrong haha
Aw no, I'm sorry, I must of come off as pretty angsty, I actually felt a bit insecure with this hot blonde Finnish chick doing all the same classes as me >_> I didn't mean to imply anything about you personally :( Cleared up now though!

I would probably recognise the guy who did those 3 subjects. I didn't actually talk to the guys in my classes much though =/

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
No offence taken - I went to a meat a few weeks back and a number of people thought it was hilarious I wasn't a guy :p

The person I'm thinking of was about 5'10'' with blonde curly hair, softly spoken, and called Peter if that rings any bells

usydr

HSC
I was sick on the day of one of my exams so sat a deferred one on the 9th July. It recently changed from "Result not yet available" to "Incomplete". I'm guessing this is because the deferred results aren't available yet but I've never had special consideration for a final so I'm a bit worried. Anyone deferred a final? Does it change from incomplete eventually or should I be contacting the unit coordinator?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I was sick on the day of one of my exams so sat a deferred one on the 9th July. It recently changed from "Result not yet available" to "Incomplete". I'm guessing this is because the deferred results aren't available yet but I've never had special consideration for a final so I'm a bit worried. Anyone deferred a final? Does it change from incomplete eventually or should I be contacting the unit coordinator?
If in doubt, always check with the unit coordinator.

Still waiting for a couple of results on my end. I suppose the Ag faculty haven't confirmed their results yet.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The person I'm thinking of was about 5'10'' with blonde curly hair, softly spoken, and called Peter if that rings any bells
sounds dreamy

Email just in case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)