Units (1 Viewer)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
why are people starting to make value judgements??
just because we are not as hardworking or as enthusiastic as he was about studying, that doesn't give us the right to hate him or call him a "freak"

chunder

HSC
that guy isn't that great......think back to your earlier high school years, I'm sure most of you would've done at least 8 subjects.

This what i did in year 8:
Latin, French, Goegraphy, History, D&T, English, Maths, and Art

I know that year 8 is incomparable to the HSC but isn't it all relative?? The Yr 8 course to a year 8 punk is the equivalent to the HSC to a Yr 12 fag isn't it????

is a roflcopter
HSC
in year 8 i did

latin, chinese, maths, english, science, history, geography, art , music, D&T

currently im struggling with 10 units
so yeah.... you cant compare it relatively either

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
of course we all did alot of classes in year 8 but how competitive is it in that year, and also think bout the level of the work back then. for most of us in this forum i think we could say yr 8 was pretty easy. im only guessing this it might have been and not have been for some of us. i was averaging bout 70- to the low 90's.

i havn't slack of much since then and right now averaging from 60-to 85 in yr 12. the work now compared to yr 8 is now harder. especially now that we are in the final year of school and competing against the whole of NSW. so overall, i dont think we can really compare yr 8 to the level we are at now.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
A Beginner's Guide to nerdism:

1. Get off Bored.. Now!

2. Study from 4-12 (8 hrs) excluding hw.

3. Do school hw during recess 1 and lunch time. Recess 2 is for lunch and if self happens to left lunch at home, and then do hw as a substitute

4. Start tally on the number of text books recited, digested and regurgitated. There must be a minimum of 4 books per subject.

5. Must start assignment as soon as possible. In the end, the assessment sheet should look like pulp drenched in coats of colours, circles, markers and food stains. Must successfully renovate a text book from its $40 dollar status to a $2 one

6. No TV allowed. Newspaper is the form of media that enlightens self to path of wisdom. Furthermore, it helps self to: build up word bank, deconstruct the text, approach it in various Readings, analyse sources of intertexuality, gain a better insight into metaphysics and the psychology of ancestral existence from various socio-economic background.

7. No boys are allowed. Boys are like bad things, and you dont want bad things to happen to you.

8. Will not resort to any mainstream form of entertainment. Eg: no Matrix, should read archetypal philosophers such as Plato, D'Alembert, Descarte, Voltaire and Nietzsche instead.

9. Must perpetually question the known and embrace the unknown eg: an Economics textbook from 1985 so one can gain a better understanding of how, what and why things have changed.

10. Must do at least 5 past papers for each subject every month. Hence by trials, would have done 40 past papers/ subject.

11. Finally, do not question the incompetency of teachers. The democracy per se is really just a frontier of totalitarian dictatorship.

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
you have to add a warning at the end

Caution: The above terms should only be applied before 10-10-2003. Further application after this period will result in social displacement from your peers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)