Unofficial HSC Advice Line (As Requested by Kimmeh) (1 Viewer)

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
this is so cool, i cant believe u guyz made your own advice line! are you guyz a bunch of friends from school who put this 2gether? how many ppl run it? i cant wait to get onto it, but it said its closed 2day the 19th coz u guyz are studying for english i guess. when will it open up?

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
It should be open periodically throughout the day but definately 9:00-11:00pm tonight.

esieff

frenzal_dude said:
this is so cool, i cant believe u guyz made your own advice line! are you guyz a bunch of friends from school who put this 2gether? how many ppl run it? i cant wait to get onto it, but it said its closed 2day the 19th coz u guyz are studying for english i guess. when will it open up?
I believe Tim and Ralph go to school together. But then they decided they needed some good-looks on the line, so they called me in ;) Keep checking back because I will be online in short bursts...like now.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
why not:

(lightbulb) i just got an idea...after the HSC finishes name it the "OFFICAIL POST-HSC SEX HOTLINE" and offer advice on how to get down and dirty during schoolies.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
i called the real HSC advice like about 40times
i went to ur site for help tooo many times...i am ur biggest fan.

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Why poor tim? lol why?!?!?!

Haha how funny we have fans now... Zahid start a fan club lol

tomcats 72

HSC
Well if your starting up a fan club count me in as member number 2 lol.

esieff

English is over...good riddance to bad rubbish...but The Unnofficial HSC Advice Line is still there to answer all your questions. And remember, we've still got three more weeks of this crap ahead of us! So why not share some of your pain with your buddies on the Line NOW! Take it from the fans ;) We're pricelessly good. Check us out at : http://www.unofficialhscadvice.cjb.net

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
hey guys im the other operator, ralph, that everyone talks to lol it seems ev and tim just dump u people onto me.. please dont come to us asking for content of exams, we cant predict content and we dont want to mislead u

also dont ask any questions that are not hsc related, or that u cant link directly to the syllabus, a dude just asked why he has a small penis... we cant answer that, maybe its coz u spend too much time on the net doing stupid shit like asking those kids of questions. we are happy to help, just stay on topic people

peace out
ralph

esieff

However if you DO have those sort of ignorant/annoying/sexually-preverted questions, Ralph IS your man. Don't speak to me or Tim, we ONLY deal with HSC-related inquiries, sorry. Ralph, however, is happy to speak to you on most topics...you've got my word for it ;) Try him out, you won't be disappointed lol. www.unofficialhscadvice.cjb.net
Our 1000th caller gets a sacrificial goat - once Zahid supplies

HSC
N/A
This is certainly a very interesting concept... pity I'm not a current HSC student, and pity evdogs isn't online - wanted to chat to him about rftg.

How do you guys juggle multiple people/questions at once?

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
hotice11 said:
However if you DO have those sort of ignorant/annoying/sexually-preverted questions, Ralph IS your man. Don't speak to me or Tim, we ONLY deal with HSC-related inquiries, sorry. Ralph, however, is happy to speak to you on most topics...you've got my word for it ;) Try him out, you won't be disappointed lol. www.unofficialhscadvice.cjb.net
Our 1000th caller gets a sacrificial goat - once Zahid supplies
lol u just couldnt help it could u...

glitterfairy said:
This is certainly a very interesting concept... pity I'm not a current HSC student, and pity evdogs isn't online - wanted to chat to him about rftg.
evdogs is lazy, he really isnt pulling his weight on this advice line... i think its time he is terminated

jkz lol

glitterfairy said:
How do you guys juggle multiple people/questions at once?
the program we use is much like an msn interface, we get a lil ding when we get a msg and open the window that we need to talk to. we can hold upto 10 callers at once i think so comon and try it out!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
that progarm u use on ur website...did u spend a lot on it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)