Unofficial HSC Advice Line (As Requested by Kimmeh) (1 Viewer)

esieff

tomcats 72 said:
Sorry I meant: prob wouldn't look good on me. lol
Are you kidding!? Aviators look good on EVERYONE. Alright, so maybe people with tiny faces and huge aviators look like dropkicks, but I am yet to find someone of decent-sized face who aviators do not look good on. They're just....hot lol.

Oh, and you were wondering, I'm hitting Byron for schoolies, first week.

tomcats 72

HSC
I don't have a small face, in fact I have a very large face, so mabye they would look ok on me. Why Byron? do you mean Byron Bay? I can't do anythin for schoolies. Stupid parents, stupid woolies, stupid friends LOL.

esieff

Yes I mean Byron Bay...I wasn't aware of any other Byron's in Australia. Unless we're talking about people called Byron. In which case I find it highly doubtful that my schoolies week would consist of taking up residence IN somebody called Byron. Don't worry about not doing anything for schoolies - just stay at home and get trashed instead. Think of all the spare cash you'll have to spend on booze as opposed to flights/accommodation/petrol/bail money.

esieff

Ask us indeed - it's gone pretty quiet since we got through English - but remember, we have people who cover a whole range of subjects. Including little old me who has bloody Drama and Economics on the last day grrr. A maths problem got ya stumped? Can't work out where you're going wrong? Can't remember how the gini coefficient works? Have no idea what the hell Vladimir and Estragon are doing? Whatever your subject, whatever your question, drop by and have a chat. And tell all your friends about us too. It's 'the more the merrier' down at the Unnofficial Advice Line ;)

tomcats 72

HSC
I would ask questions... but unfortunately the unofficial advice line won't be able to answer them lol

esieff

tomcats 72 said:
I would ask questions... but unfortunately the unofficial advice line won't be able to answer them lol
Well hey, I don't know about Ralph and Timmy, but I'd sure as hell give it a shot ;) Evdogs is the question-master and he's online NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:

tomcats 72

HSC
there is something wrong with the unofficial hsc advice line. my browser won't let me go to it. It's saying something about the website may be experiencing technical difficulties. I have lots more questions to ask Evdogs lol.

Last edited:

esieff

The website appears to be down currently, for some unexplained reason. Unfortunately I'm not the technical guy here. I just do the person-stuff lol. I'll get Tim on it...when I get Tim...which may not be for a while.

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
My sincerest apologies for the down time experienced early this morning for the Unofficial HSC Advice Line.

The locality in which we have our server experienced a category 5 story and to avoid electrocution in my bedroom by lightening I switched the server off.

The server, and advice line are now once again Fully Operational.

Also, FYI we are not the only advisors that use cop out answers... I called the Advice Line for 4U maths this morning and because they couldn't get the answer they changed their argument to "in all my years of teaching i have never seen a conjugate hyperbola asked" but i still wanted to know the answer :D

esieff

I'm glad you didn't get electrocuted Tim. But what's more important is that we're back online. ;) So drop by NOW people. Just think, only 39 hours till Maths on Mad Monday...

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
yeah i had that storm fucked up everything in my house lol, i saw lightining hit the power linenext to my house it was LOUD!!! and it was briiiight... swear to god i was blinking and i could see the point of contact in my eye lol

anywayz hsc advice line is open so come on in and ask us questions...

www.unofficialhscadvice.cjb.net
because you need it

peace out
ralph

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
As much as i would have liked to keep the line open during those fearful minutes... i value my life :)

esieff

AreYouAlright? said:
As much as i would have liked to keep the line open during those fearful minutes... i value my life :)
As do we all...to an extent ;)

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
THANK THE LORD WE HAVE U GUYS
I SWEAR .... ESPECIALLY WITH MATHS N CHEM
OTHERWISE PPL LIKE ME WOULD BE OFF SUMWHERE COMMITING SUICIDE
..lol

THANKS SO MUCH DUDES
i jst went on.. i was having a little crisis with this ugly maths question... thankfully RALPH HELPT ME...

anywaz again thanks .. it is appreciated greatly~!
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)