Unofficial HSC Advice Line (As Requested by Kimmeh) (1 Viewer)

esieff

zahid said:
that progarm u use on ur website...did u spend a lot on it?
The cost runs into many sacrificial goats i assure you.........if you havent realised, the sacrificial goat is the official currency of the Unofficial HSC Advice Line. For all you Economics students out there, here's one for you. Our sacrificial goat is on a managed peg ;) Eh eh? Who said ecos wasn't a barrel of laughs. Come chat now peeps!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
"Talking trash since 1987"...makes perfect sense now :) :)

esieff

zahid said:
Whoaaa i LOVE teh unofficial HSC HELPLINE
Why of course you do you silly little man. EVERYBODY loves The Unofficial HSC Advice Line. And with free and reliable advice from people who know EXACTLY where you're coming from, there is no excuse not to love us.

Disclaimer: All love referred to within refers to love of the brotherly nature, like two homies might say *dramatic recreation may not represent reality* "Bro, I love you man, you're my bro, bro". This therefore allows all you guys to 'love' us without feeling compromised or being forced to question the state of your manhood. That is all.

esieff

Hang on, but why should the Bored of Studies be about keeping serious? That's what the HSC is, that's what study is, the whole point of coming here is to get away from all that. And, I'm sorry, but if that means leaving messages which aren't deemed 'serious' in one little thread like this, then so be it. If anything, what I've found by working on the Line, is that the majority of people need to LIGHTEN UP because they're stressing way too much for their own good. Bored of Studies shouldn't impose seriousness upon people, it should do the opposite.

Well, wasn't that a fun little canter.

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Hahahaha lmao as the founder of the Unofficial HSC Advice Line I would like to point out that the advice line in no way supports the individualistic statements of its operators in this forum :D Each operator is entirely liable for their own comments....

Now that my ass is safe, personally, i agree :)

Santah

HSC
Just got some help with an easy math question I should of known but didnt read the question correctly o_O

Anyway Advice line 3 dude spotted the mistake straight away because he is pro@math.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Free and reliable my ass, I asked you a chemistry question and you fuckers couldn't answer it

esieff

Santah said:
Just got some help with an easy math question I should of known but didnt read the question correctly o_O

Anyway Advice line 3 dude spotted the mistake straight away because he is pro@math.
You may call me Evdogs. Advice Line 3 Dude just doesn't roll off the tongue ;)

And babydoll....I'm sorry we couldn't answer your question...but please keep in mind that we are simply students like yourself trying to do a good thing. The vast majority of the people we help leave very satisified, and I'd prefer that rather than vent your spleen at the fact that a question which obviously stumped you stumped us as well, you could get over yourself and spend 25 cents on calling the Official HSC Advice Line.

esieff

Zahid! Don't man! You'll get us in trouble from kimmeh! And we don't want no trouble. We just wanna help our fellow HSC'ians in peace and prosperity. Ah the serenity.

tomcats 72

HSC
I know this is a really stupid question, but hotice11 is that a picture of you in your profile thingy? If so, where did you get your sunnies, they're hot!

esieff

tomcats 72 said:
I know this is a really stupid question, but hotice11 is that a picture of you in your profile thingy? If so, where did you get your sunnies, they're hot!
Yes, that's me alright - a year ago or so anyway. And those sunglasses, are my girl, a pair of my favourite aviators. Did they cost 200 bucks? NO. 100 bucks? NO. Were they a suave 15 bucks from a Chinese junk-shop in the city? Most definately. It's the only way to buy sunglasses ;)

tomcats 72

HSC
I wish I had a pair like that, prob wouldn't on me but... lol. So where u going for schoolies?

tomcats 72

HSC
tomcats 72 said:
I wish I had a pair like that, prob wouldn't on me but... lol. So where u going for schoolies?
Sorry I meant: prob wouldn't look good on me. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)