Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
someone organise a unsw bos meat

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
12-1 Tuesday 11-12 Thursday are my suggestions. 2013ers are there.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
see the last time we tried a unsw bos meat, me and a few of the 2011 class basically sat at the roundhouse for a while, and we had like 2 other people show up that were people we hadn't seen before <_<

i dont know if it was because you were all underage or... you were scared of going to bars or... yeah.

williamdaft

HSC
I need to start studying now that I've got my textbooks (except one).

Some seniors told me that they didn't even need textbooks..

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Does it cost anything for me to reserve an item at UNSW library (Kensington)

Does the above apply if I reserve an item that's in the ADFA library?

D94

HSC
N/A
Does it cost anything for me to reserve an item at UNSW library (Kensington)

Does the above apply if I reserve an item that's in the ADFA library?
No cost to reserve.

Not sure if you can borrow from ADFA, best to contact the UNSW Library (Kensington) about it. There may be an Interlibrary Loan system though.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
No cost to reserve.

Not sure if you can borrow from ADFA, best to contact the UNSW Library (Kensington) about it. There may be an Interlibrary Loan system though.
Had to teach 4 people so far how to borrow items.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I'm gonna be at the UNSW careers fair at Hordern Pavillion tomorrow. Drop by and say hi! :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Can't go - Honours course at the same time :(

anyone famous going?

Friend last year dragged me along because he really wanted to see Lily Serna.

and then in a sheer turn of events, he couldn't find her stall

I did

and I made her smile with a joke

(one of the best moments of my life)

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone find UNSW Security at the Library a bit unnecessarily rough? One time I was in those private rooms (and to my knowledge you don't have to book as it says clearly in the room itself and ultimately it's not available for booking on UNSW site). One of the guards went in this morning (I was there very early, around 8) and barely no-one there and said did I book this room? I wasn't aware (at that time) and told me that I have to use the outer computers. Whilst leaving the uni library after 20 minutes later, she looked at me the whole way while walking out.

That same guard is known to be bit of a tight-arse, whilst numerous times librarians would say hi and didn't respond back.

Intimidate me one more time, I'll report it.

Seriously, what the f**k?

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone find UNSW Security at the Library a bit unnecessarily rough? One time I was in those private rooms (and to my knowledge you don't have to book as it says clearly in the room itself and ultimately it's not available for booking on UNSW site). One of the guards went in this morning (I was there very early, around 8) and barely no-one there and said did I book this room? I wasn't aware (at that time) and told me that I have to use the outer computers. Whilst leaving the uni library after 20 minutes later, she looked at me the whole way while walking out.

That same guard is known to be bit of a tight-arse, whilst numerous times librarians would say hi and didn't respond back.

Try the mac security first. 100x times worse.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
How's parking at UNSW? I just want to park there for maybe 4-5 hours.

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A

'rough'

she told you to get out of a room that's not rough you ultra pansy unless she manhandled you out of there

nothing will happen if you report it because it's not worth reporting, you'll just give a room full of unsw complaints people a good laugh, that's about it

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

You have to be there with at least one other person, rooms are meant for group study.

Also grow some fucking balls, you got told off by a she-guard hahahaha

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Managed to find parking on a road opposite Anzac Parade. It was 90 degree parking, didn't seem to have a limit though! It was near all the Chinese restaurants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)