Status
Not open for further replies.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UNSW Chit Chat Thread 2015.

I don't hate it but the discussion is kinda pointless tbh
the trick is to post early to get bonus mark then answer an easy question once per week or so easy 8/9 for discussion

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

the trick is to post early to get bonus mark then answer an easy question once per week or so easy 8/9 for discussion
Yeah that's what I did

But my tutor is kind of stingy about giving marks he's like

no wikipedia referencing, must have in-text referencing, must be in essay format, must have correct referencing, journal articles etc etc

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Do aviation, all we have is 2 assignments and the course is distance ed

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Yeah that's what I did

But my tutor is kind of stingy about giving marks he's like

no wikipedia referencing, must have in-text referencing, must be in essay format, must have correct referencing, journal articles etc etc
journal articles? lmao srs???

no one in my group has gotten journal articles hahahaha

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

journal articles? lmao srs???

no one in my group has gotten journal articles hahahaha
lol omg

some ppl in my group didnt even reference

and some copy pasta and give the reference like what even

mreditor16

HSC

ACCT1511 quizzes this sem! FML. The people who did it early in the week just screenshot their screens either during or after the exam (you were still able to see your questions and answers on Moodle, after completing it). Such students shared the screenshots with all their friends. And what the ACCT1511 teaching staff did is that everyone got same Qs pretty much, but with different numbers. So, pretty much, since it was a difficult test (in 20 minutes, completing 10 multi-step calculation questions requiring a paragraph of information to be read), the test stuffed up the Monday people, but the test was an absoluteee breezeee for those afterwards. Completely unfair. Appalled.

photastic

HSC

ACCT1511 quizzes this sem! FML. The people who did it early in the week just screenshot their screens either during or after the exam (you were still able to see your questions and answers on Moodle, after completing it). Such students shared the screenshots with all their friends. And what the ACCT1511 teaching staff did is that everyone got same Qs pretty much, but with different numbers. So, pretty much, since it was a difficult test (in 20 minutes, completing 10 multi-step calculation questions requiring a paragraph of information to be read), the test stuffed up the Monday people, but the test was an absoluteee breezeee for those afterwards. Completely unfair. Appalled.
This was the same story with FINS last semester (couldn't take the quiz though), this is why you choose later tutorials during the week. They honestly should've kept the online format (like 1A) like past semesters.

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad

Dat feels man :(

Inb4 the quiz gets cancelled though, then that'll be an additional 10% added onto the finals.

photastic

HSC

Dat feels man :(

Inb4 the quiz gets cancelled though, then that'll be an additional 10% added onto the finals.
Lol they're making it 45 minutes, paper-based and closed book for the next quiz after they found out about the screenshotting (No other reason to change it) ... Can they just have online quizzes at home please. Inb4 people take photos of the quiz lol.

Last edited:

VBN2470

HSC
Uni Grad

Lol they're making it 45 minutes, paper-based and closed book for the next quiz after they found out about the screenshotting (No other reason to change it) ... Can they just have online quizzes at home please. Inb4 people take photos of the quiz lol.
I'm actually glad they're changing the structure tbh, this time I feel you will actually have time to think about what's going on when answering questions, as opposed to In-Class Quiz 1, which was primarily testing speed (they should have given 40 mins) (as well as the fact that people were sharing their quizzes etc.)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

U see. This is why you always put your tutes at the end of the week to cash in on your mates answers and benefit from a later hand in date for some assessments

#mistakesweremade #rookieswillalwaysberookies

ebbygoo

HSC

yes, unfortunately they seemed more pre-occupied with promoting the ~day~ events

and white party? *shudders*

ebbygoo

where are you

pls tell us how crap that was
I've returned from my month BOS absence.

White/black parties are terrible. Simply don't go. Netflix is better entertainment and not at marquee/Ivy that will guArantee you spend at least $100 on the night.

The only reason you'd like one IMO is if you have never been clubbing.
Ivy is my fav venue out of all, but black party was probs the worst night out I've had, and it was at Ivy.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

White/black parties are terrible. Simply don't go. Netflix is better entertainment and not at marquee/Ivy that will guArantee you spend at least $100 on the night.

Ivy is my fav venue out of all, but black party was probs the worst night out I've had, and it was at Ivy.
netflix and chill ?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

lol omg

some ppl in my group didnt even reference

and some copy pasta and give the reference like what even
every tutor/ supervisor is diff i reckon. i think the one my group has is pre gud

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

lol obviously cut from waiting outside cos iheart stuffed up the ticketing

they claim for spring break that they will have fewer tix to enhance the experience but i highly doubt that

the lure of quick and easy #cashmoney from thirsty 1st years is too stonk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)