UNSW chit chat thread (3 Viewers)

qweqwe

HSC
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

How did you pay your SSAF? If I follow the "Pay Now" option on the myUNSW home page and pay $145 through BPay, will that pay off my SSAF or will it end up going towards my course fees?

qweqwe

HSC

To answer your question, paying your SSAF after the deadline should still be OK.

HSC

I paid through ANZ egate, i was worried that it would count to my course fees, but it deducted straight from SSAF. What are you planning to do about hecs now?

qweqwe

HSC

On myUNSW, in the "Complete Course Fee Breakdown for Current Term", it says "no action required" under "financial help status". But my current liability of $4k is still there, so I'm not sure if I'm on HECS or not. I will probably go to Student Central on Monday to find out what I need to do.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

On myUNSW, in the "Complete Course Fee Breakdown for Current Term", it says "no action required" under "financial help status". But my current liability of $4k is still there, so I'm not sure if I'm on HECS or not. I will probably go to Student Central on Monday to find out what I need to do.
that's fine

HSC

I don't think we're on hecs, since I have the same no action required as well, but if we were on hecs, we should receive a CAN, and I didn't for this semester. Have to go to student financials on monday.

HSC

I remember before i transferred, straight after cenus date ,it would show no current liability, so hopefully we can still do something about it. but due to transferring to a new course, I have to reapply for the hecs. so yeah, we should just check with student financials asap.

Flop21

HSC

oops yeah im not game enough to just say hi randomly though so i meant connections through friends

commerce has the best asian girls
oh right

In that case, well just take a commerce subject?

Or use friends that are doing double degrees to introduce you.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

okay for y'all freaking out, this is how it should be looking in your MyUNSW breakdown if you have deferred to HECS (and SSAF) this sem.
I have not received a CAN notice.

This is under "fee statement & payment options" > "View details" for sem 1 2016

HSC

But since i transferred to a new degree, shouldn't i have needed to apply for hecs again, and yes, all my details of the fee statement look exactly the same but i didn't defer the ssaf.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

But since i transferred to a new degree, shouldn't i have needed to apply for hecs again, and yes, all my details of the fee statement look exactly the same but i didn't defer the ssaf.
not if it was an IPT
you only need to pay the SSAF then

qweqwe

HSC

Thanks, Queen :)

sadpwner

HSC
N/A

lol physics lectures (1121/1131) are useless. The worked solutions are really what teaches you shit.

HSC
Uni Grad

lol physics lectures (1121/1131) are useless. The worked solutions are really what teaches you shit.
This as well as finding prescribed textbook and the corresponding solutions online. :D

HSC

View attachment 33057 Queenroot, thank you so much, i need that to be the case, since I read from that screenshot, you need to only apply once per program, and since i changed programs through ipt, i thought I had to reapply. I hope i didn't need to apply for hecs again. Thank you so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)