UNSW chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

you guys think a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think.
Gotta ask the same question about 5 more times and then you're pretty much guaranteed entrance

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

you guys think a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think.
I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "you guys think a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think"?

"And I tell them look, we know what a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think.

"Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know if a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think is, do you want to know if a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think is? I'll tell you. First of all think of a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think, by the way I love a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number.

Jaabs96

HSC

Zoinked

Beast
HSC

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

Jaabs96

HSC

Is anyone else concerned with writing from a conservative perspective at uni? I mean like unsw is so progressive and I feel like even if I write from my political view that has sound facts it may still end up with a shit mark due to bias. Also is 78 wam enough for ipt law?

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A

Is anyone else concerned with writing from a conservative perspective at uni? I mean like unsw is so progressive and I feel like even if I write from my political view that has sound facts it may still end up with a shit mark due to bias. Also is 78 wam enough for ipt law?
Maybe ask a few more times to increase the chance of you getting accepted? I only had to try once though. :p

Jaabs96

HSC

Maybe ask a few more times to increase the chance of you getting accepted? I only had to try once though. :p
Maybe if you told me what your wam was in the first place i wouldn't have to be asking again

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A

Maybe if you told me what your wam was in the first place i wouldn't have to be asking again
it's 78. you think a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you think.

ebbygoo

HSC

it's 78. you think a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you think.
hey man i love your work just wanted to know though do you guys think a wam between 78-79 is competitive enough for ipt to law? im aware of supply and demand, just want to know what you guys think.

leehuan

HSC

Take a hint. Not everyone will know. Quit the spam.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC

My man, you saw what I was trying to initiate

Jaabs96

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)