UNSW Info Day Meat-Up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedrebel

HSC
shadowdude the thing you did when we were leaving unsw was so wrong on so many fucking levels. Seriously i had no fucking idea what to do, thats not fucking "trolling". so fucking disappointed in you.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
what did he "do"? hump a pole? run around screaming?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
shadowdude the thing you did when we were leaving unsw was so wrong on so many fucking levels. Seriously i had no fucking idea what to do, thats not fucking "trolling". so fucking disappointed in you.
What did he do?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Not til late September.
Remind me. I'll send it via mail or something. With a nice card.

Shadowboxes she's going to uws and dislikes maths. Still want?
Well, as long as she's cute and she's willing, right? (I'm flexible on the cute) /reference

Forever alone bro. Forever alone.

Get a gf.

I don't know if you're trolling but you're trying to get a gf on a BOS forum. what the fuck dude.

Are you desperate ?
Dude, attractive women are attractive women. I don't discern.

all i gained from this thread is that jamesfirst is a shitcunt
and shadowdude confirmed sleazed on everyone but was rejected and went home in tears
And, and, and... now I know rejection isn't that bad. That's life experience, man.

I didn't go home in tears anyway. Too busy panicking about getting on the wrong train. True story.

Yeah what else are we meant to do when we're bored of studies.

That info day raped my preferences and I don't even know what I mean by that but my heart is still torn between UNSW and USYD.
My preferences changed and ended back to where it started. I don't think I give a shit anymore =[
UNSW. Go to UNSW.

I think it was the outburst of jealousy and aspergers that I was holding Kiah's hand.
*blank stare*

m8

Mine's Nyan cat, but I always keep it on silent.
I need a knew ringtone.
Interesting choice.

FFFF why didn't i think of that

Come on, it wasn't that bad.

If the plan worked successfully, we were supposed to stroll along happily to the bus and do something I've never done before. But no.

HSC
Uni Grad
stop doing this you fucking spastics

just elaborate or dont bring it up

twistedrebel

HSC
some people asked it not be revealed to bos, just respecting their privacy m8.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Riproot was about to luv dat feel and I decided I had to do so.

Cue a period of about twenty seconds where everyone was just completely shocked I was holding effy's hand and then ???

I mean come on, I don't like how people suggest I was going to rape her or something. If it went to my expectations, we would've skipped happily down the lane together holding hands.

That's it. No ulterior motive. Just doing it, because I want to. Spur of the moment.

twistedrebel

HSC
ok here's what happened (from an observer). riproot and effy were holding hands or someshit idk, wasnt paying attention. Then randomly shadowdude grabs effy hand with both his hands and doesnt let her go. I turn around and see shadowdude grabbing her, I was like "let her go" he was like "but i m a jealous lover" and trying get her in to some bear hug or something. I literally had to rip his arms off her and hold him all the way to the bus.

P.S 304 to gold rep me rafy please :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ok here's what happened (from an observer). riproot and effy were holding hands or someshit idk, wasnt paying attention. Then randomly shadowdude grabs effy hand with both his hands and doesnt let her go. I turn around and see shadowdude grabbing her, I was like "let her go" he was like "but i m a jealous lover" and trying get her in to some bear hug or something. I literally had to rip his arms off her and hold him all the way to the bus.

P.S 304 to gold rep me rafy please :p
Bear hug? Dude, I was going to hold her hand...? You know, like that Beatles song.

And gold is 6000 now. if you didnt know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)