UNSW Info Day Meat-Up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
You know what, I might actually come. I need to talk to some peeps at the ASB anyway to get my shit sorted.

Hanataro

HSC
It'll be the "business and economics" or something lecture. I'm sure me or shadow dude, can answer any commerce related questions you have.
Oh so it must be the "Business Programs" lecture. I'll go to that lecture too.

Thanks Mitchy, will you be at the meat as well? :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This is so cool, can't wait for the meat! :p

My friends aren't gong to UNSW, so I guess I'll just stick around with your guys. (Hopefully it's a good/safe idea...)

I want to attend the Arts lecture, then after that just do random stuff.

I always get lost around the 'city', so I'll probs be happy just sticking with the group before and after the Arts lecture. Hope you guys don't find me too pesky! :3
Err... okay. We'll get your number so you can text us if you want to re-join. Or something. We'll figure it out.

Hey,

I can come =)

So Eddy Ave - 9:30?

Is anyone else going for comm/law or scientia sessions?
Yeah, 9:30am. We'll stay there for about half an hour or so and leave just after 10 for uni.

(to Chrissiee: i know, i know - but if you come late we'll tell you where we are)

It'll be the "business and economics" or something lecture. I'm sure me or shadow dude, can answer any commerce related questions you have.
exactly.

I will be at the Com/Law session then jetting after that.
oh okay :(

You know what, I might actually come. I need to talk to some peeps at the ASB anyway to get my shit sorted.
Yay!

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
My birthday is St Partrick's Day and the unibar usually do $5 guiness and $5 magner's plus a whole big event. It's p early in the semester as well so people don't really have homework as an excuse to bail

Hanataro

HSC
Err... okay. We'll get your number so you can text us if you want to re-join. Or something. We'll figure it out.
I'm still going to the meat/UNSW!

I just meant that my friends aren't going to UNSW, that's why I want to stick with you guys at UNSW so I won't get lost on campus and the 'city'. x)

Soo exciting! Hehe.

Happy New Years Eve Eve, everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)