UNSW Info Day Meat-Up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
we certainly don't

Hence why I enjoy feasting on delicious humans.
In response to the word derp:
No idea what that term means. Prehaps modern youth slang for a person that needs sleep...
What's Skyrim?
Now who overrates 4U?
My procrastination plus instinct to help humans have kicked in.
Please don't, Spiral has just recently experienced a sense of belonging with the human population.
As a friend and fellow robot, I must warn you the consequences of that.
Spiral feels insecure now.
No I am a robot! HUMANS!
No need to worry young leprechaun, the future is bright for you. Focus on what you can do rather on the things you can't do. Good luck.
Make love not war humans.
Getting owned at the moment 60/60 for first task, tied first with three or more people.
^ You think that's bad. I've been trying to capture Santa for 17 years. I have come to the conclusion that he is invisible.
Probably something humanly as "I heart someone or something".
Spiral played angry birds for 10 hours today.
Awfully strange. I have noticed many hippohippopotamuscrites on this thread.
Update: I have just received a fluffy plush toy (which shall be un-named for safety reasons) as a gift. It is very soft so I can sleep now! :)
Dear robot lords! My intelligence is degrading!
ahahaha what even

D94

HSC
N/A
I am unsure if i'm ready for this, i'm afraid of what I might find.
Azo, you're going to find that 60% will be asian, 30% will be white, 5% will be curry and 5% for the others.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
is hanataro a real person?
Perhaps, perhaps not. We'll find out soon.

I do, we had a Facebook chat session where we considered bursting into your maths lecture singing "Happy Birthday Christian!" and presenting you with the penis-shaped cake. (We were considering buying a chocolate cake from Woolies and we had a bit of an argument on who got the Honours on cutting the circular cake into the desired... shape)

we certainly don't

In response to the word derp:

ahahaha what even

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
PMs are sent. Now if you haven't gotten a PM from me, then I may have forgotten you or thought your post here wasn't a "hey i want to come along". If you do want to come along, just PM me and then we'll go from there.

(i'm so excited this is the first big event i've organised)

Guest List:

Shadowdude
mitchy_boy
Mature Lamb
twistedrebel
lpodnano
Amogh
UnrealAnchovies
Squishxmishyx
d3st1nyLiang
kingdom_hearts
cheezcake

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You got a text. Unless I have the wrong number :(

(i remember the first time i called you on that number and a girl picked up the phone - to this day, i have no idea who it was)

HSC
Uni Grad
Shadowdude said:
Hi!

I'm PM-ing you because you seem to have expressed interest in going to the UNSW Info Day Meat-Up (linky: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=273856).

Now, usually we'd have a Facebook event but... I figure we can do it more traditionally and plus, I'm not sure if I can invite non-friends to events and maybe not all of you have Facebook, and I know most of you aren't Facebook Friends of mine.

So if you're interested in coming along at all, just reply back saying you want in, but preferably with your mobile phone number (yes, I know it's a big step, but if you flag interest and you don't show up at the station on time and we can't contact you, we'll have to leave you behind :(). And yes, this is the first time I've organised an event like this - so I'm not really sure about the protocol of numbers and whatnot... but meh.

Anyways, after that - I'll send you a text (if I have your number), so we can establish that your number actually works. And then via PM, I can send you more details of what we'll do - where and when to meet up, what we'll be doing, and the like, plus I'll add you to our guestlist which will be in the thread. Because the thread is in the public section of the forums I believe and I don't want random lurkers going up to me and ruining our little party.

Essentially, the aim of the day is to get your info for your uni course - and we'll be doing a few extra things like perhaps having a few impromptu campus tours and we'll also be having lunch somewhere.

So... yeah. Hope to see you there.

tl;dr: If you're interested in coming along, reply back (preferably with your mobile phone number so I can start organising mass text lists if things go awry)

- Shadow.

PS Now if you don't trust me with your phone number (I'm sure some of you will have that), please take note of the Guest List here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=273856&p=5665063&viewfull=1#post5665063

. If one of the guests has your number and you'd like to tag along, just reply back saying you want to come and someone else going already has your number.

If no one going has your number, we can't account for you or say, wait for you an extra 2 minutes because your train was late or something, so... unless you're extraordinarily lucky, you'll miss out.

If you have any questions at all, post them in the thread, or PM me back.
luv dat f33l

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
You got a text. Unless I have the wrong number :(

(i remember the first time i called you on that number and a girl picked up the phone - to this day, i have no idea who it was)
treasurer of MATHSOC obviously. and yes i received the text. cbf replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)