UNSW O-Week (1 Viewer)

Kmara2nv

HSC
most probably

neone go to the scienc eorientation day yesterdayy and if yea was anyone in the science one

HSC
is it fluro themed? fuck that, the brightest shirt i got is red lol, but its fading into pink :(

Chris.

HSC
Casmira said:
is it fluro themed? fuck that, the brightest shirt i got is red lol, but its fading into pink :(
i heard it was fluro themed from sum1 that goes to our uni. dont take my word for it but, i heard this off a hot dum fuck chick.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
It's fluoro themed. I don't have anything fluoro either. I intend on stealing something there.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Party was pretty fun, best night undoubtedly. Surprisingly clean (relatively). Grinspoon are prety shit so I'm not going, even though I was originally planning to.

IceOnFire

HSC
The majority of the ppl didn't even wear fluro

The party was actually fun! So hot and sweaty inside tho... even getting water takes ages.

Best event for the whole week. :D

barling89 said:
i don't think you'll get to see my reply in time but wot the hell...i think they'll give us name tags and mine will say Andy!!

it's heaps fun to meet randoms :)
Lols I didn't even go in the end. Went to play ping pong and poker instead. But I hope we can meet up sometimes in the future!

Mumma

HSC
Yeah party was okay, though make sure you come to oktoberfest this year.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Dumsum said:
Party was pretty fun, best night undoubtedly. Surprisingly clean (relatively). Grinspoon are prety shit so I'm not going, even though I was originally planning to.
In the end I was encouraged by newly met friends to go to the party.
Not going to Grinspoon because it costs money.

IceOnFire said:
The majority of the ppl didn't even wear fluro

The party was actually fun! So hot and sweaty inside tho... even getting water takes ages.

Best event for the whole week. :D

Lols I didn't even go in the end. Went to play ping pong and poker instead. But I hope we can meet up sometimes in the future!
Neither did I wear fluoro considering I deviated from my original activities.
Out of several of us hitting it off in a dodgy-shaped circle with boys and girls on opposite sides, only a few of us wore fluro.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
The party went off both the inside and outside dance floors were awesome. Was there anyone from here who joined the dance circle in the outside section? lol i snuck in some vodka in a waterbottle.

Chris.

HSC
a girl got sexually assaulted on thursday nite after that dance party

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)