UNSW pre-semester meet 2015 (1 Viewer)

Pick days that you want to come to a meet.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Hey all,

So we begin a New Year of uni in 3 weeks time. I think it would be a great start to the year if you all want to meet up with other BoS'ers and start to meet new people. So I propose we have a meet just before uni.

Ok so we have a few options with this. Some people might want to meet up during O-Week. I would say that this is understandable, however from experience it might not work out too well if we choose the first few days of O-Week for a few reasons which I will state in a post below.

Please put up your preferred days on this poll. It is MULTIPLE choice so please choose more than one option. Poll is public.

Most likely we will meet up at UNSW, talk a bit and probably find something to do on/near campus, then go from there as to what else we want to do on the day. This is open to non-UNSW'ers too if they are willing to come down to UNSW.

More details will be made later on. Just need to know rough numbers on which days and who is available. Also, state times that you are available if you aren't free the whole day of a certain option that you picked.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Most likely going to do week before O-Week or Thursday/Friday of O-Week for a meet.
can we pls have it during O-Week? because like it is O-Week Meat.
2nd and 3rd years apparently have club/society stuff to run on O week, so understandable.
This. I'll be busy in O-Week myself.

Also, the place is too crowded, you won't be able to easily spot each other, you will be more inclined to not go to a BoS meet and instead meet up with other people or explore other stalls and most likely not many people will turn up.

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in. Preferbly after oweek haha
or thurs/friday during o week

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Depending on the time of the meet as well, I mean i will be around uni during O-week, but I might be busy doing other stuff so I might not be free. Definitely certain I can't make it to a weekend meet up or the tuesday or wednesday of O-week, but all other days I might be able to work something out provided I know beforehand.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Depending on the time of the meet as well, I mean i will be around uni during O-week, but I might be busy doing other stuff so I might not be free. Definitely certain I can't make it to a weekend meet up or the tuesday or wednesday of O-week, but all other days I might be able to work something out provided I know beforehand.
Pretty much my situation. I'm organising it but I'm not sure which days I can come just yet.

Keep voting peeps.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I definitely can not do Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. If you all want to do it on the Monday, Wednesday or Thursday then someone else will need to take charge.

Also, finalise your votes by this Thursday night so I can finalise the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)