UNSW Sem 1 Final Exams Thread (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

brb cryinggg
At least you don't have two exams on the same day like me... feeling so screwed, a law lecturer in the last lesson of the semester told us she wanted referencing of the specific page number of every single quote/idea we put into exam essay-who even writes law notes to be so specific to include the page number from the textbook-wished she told us earlier-now have to re-read 13 weeks worth of law readings to track down every single thing in my notes-God help me....

Never had a law exam before where the teacher wanted specific page numbers from textbook, not just the author's name, does not understand the rationale under exam condition-it is not like she's actually going to read the textbook to check whether all the page numbers are true. Oh well, better get onto it and stop complaining.

mreditor16

HSC
And then you have the whole week to study for MATH1151 :D
I need that week, I need to learn half of calculus content covered this semester and learn all of chapter 5 in algebra gggg

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
if final for stats gonna be as easy as last 2 years, should be an easy D atleast, then 2 weeks to study for the cancer that is calculus, since algebra looks pretty easy

HSC
Uni Grad
I need that week, I need to learn half of calculus content covered this semester and learn all of chapter 5 in algebra gggg
HAHAHA that was literally me. In fact, I had to learn the calculus from week 9 onwards, and chapter 4 + 5 of the algebra section all together too. Then one day beforehand I did all the past papers.

Can't believe I remember this from 3 years ago though :p

mreditor16

HSC
HAHAHA that was literally me. In fact, I had to learn the calculus from week 9 onwards, and chapter 4 + 5 of the algebra section all together too. Then one day beforehand I did all the past papers.

Can't believe I remember this from 3 years ago though :p
f33ls

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Soooo not confident with FINS1613, I admit this was a bad choice as a GenEd/Elective and should have chosen like Marketing or some COFA course instead. I assume I'm sitting somewhere around 35/50 before the final exam :/

Heavily relying on MyFinanceLab, Quiz solutions and the 2012 final exam as practice.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
mman2130: already passed

mman1300: alright hopefully credit

math 2019: will be happy if pass doing alright with study

elec1112: rip gg no re wam see you in summer

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
ANAT2111: HD hopefully
ANAT2241: HD fingers crossed but by a hair's width
PHSL2101: lol a D would be sufficient (will probably get C)

mreditor16

HSC
One exam down, three to go (one in fact tomorrow).

Also, thought I would repost:

Speaking of which, I got chucked into Kensington Room at Randwick Racecourse. And it was good stuff. Nice ventilation, views, free water. Nice organisation, spacing between tables. All the massive 50 + inch televisions had the time on it, correct to the second. When I looked up I could easily see 10 'clocks' in front of me or to my sides. So no issues with keeping track of the time.

And yeh the organisation and venue was very good. Grats UNSW :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)