UNSW Sem 1 Final Exams Thread (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
feeling like a bause when i wore my apple watch in my exam #teachmehowtobeaSICKKUNT

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Still awaiting approval for my supplementary exam :( Do you know what happens if I don't get this granted? Is that pretty much GG?
Not really sure tbh. If there is no supplementary exam, there is a possibility they will base it off your previous marks.

Have you read through the course outline? Have a good read through that and see what it says based on missing exams. I missed one exam earlier this semester due to sickness and I was able to get that approved so that the average of my other components are all weighted more, but that's still quite different to missing a final exam.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Tbh for many programs, DN WAM is more than sufficient to give you a wide range of jobs provided that you have some solid experience and background going into the job market. I only aim for more because I'd want to prove it to myself that I enjoyed and learned a lot in that course more than anything else.

In saying that, I'm wouldn't be too fussed as long as I can maintain a standard up to my previous performances at the least.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
More like, impress the girls with the HD ;) u know wat i mean
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

as we used to say in second year: "D grades get D cups" and then we realised that doesn't really make sense in terms of bra sizing so we dropped it because it's wrong

Tbh for many programs, DN WAM is more than sufficient to give you a wide range of jobs provided that you have some solid experience and background going into the job market. I only aim for more because I'd want to prove it to myself that I enjoyed and learned a lot in that course more than anything else.

In saying that, I'm wouldn't be too fussed as long as I can maintain a standard up to my previous performances at the least.
I sorta agree

My WAM is at a solid DN level but I want to keep it as high as possible and any shortfall can be like, "Sorry, was doing one of my 4642626 awesome extra-curriculars" and that makes up for it

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
as we used to say in second year: "D grades get D cups" and then we realised that doesn't really make sense in terms of bra sizing so we dropped it because it's wrong
Nah it's because you didn't get any D cups
Let alone any cup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)