UNSW Social Life? (1 Viewer)

Demise

HSC
I've heard from many non-goers that UNSW social life is boring as, yet from many who go that it's quite epic, so frankly I believe those that go. So, what's so epic about it?

I can't wait whatsoever till UNSW, that's pretty much my motivation for the HSC. I was at the Open Day and loved every bit of it, I spoke to lecturers, looked at the facilities, met some people, it was epic. I'm interested in what some UNSW goers could tell me about the social life, like, parties, events, etc.

Cheers!

Shazer2

HSC
I have no idea, but hey, nice goal! You sound very similar to me. My motivation to do well this year will be driven from USyd. :D

Demise

HSC
I have no idea, but hey, nice goal! You sound very similar to me. My motivation to do well this year will be driven from USyd. :D
Hey you wanna do Comp Sci as well?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
also roundhouse is pretty chill and lively except for fridays

twistedrebel

HSC
fuck more cse kids, i should become a mentor and mentor one of these faggots.

(make them less faggot)

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I've heard from many non-goers that UNSW social life is boring as, yet from many who go that it's quite epic, so frankly I believe those that go. So, what's so epic about it?

I can't wait whatsoever till UNSW, that's pretty much my motivation for the HSC. I was at the Open Day and loved every bit of it, I spoke to lecturers, looked at the facilities, met some people, it was epic. I'm interested in what some UNSW goers could tell me about the social life, like, parties, events, etc.

Cheers!
Those non-goers are just jealous.

To wit, UNSW hosts the the biggest uni party in the entire southern hemisphere... and it's this Thursday.

D94

HSC
N/A
Arts or Commerce degree right? If you did eng or sci you would know what Fridays are truly like.
Not entirely true... I do engineering (and science) at UNSW and I just have a 2 hour lecture on Friday. We get have crap times, but it just depends on how well you make your timetable.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)