Usyd degree in a day on thursday (1 Viewer)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol nup, was offered but i forgot about it haha. Going to the Maquarie one though.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Then yeh man we're talking about the same thing haha. STOP CONFUSING ME!!! :p
Though it's uni in a day not degree in a day if i may interject.

stereoheart

HSC
Then yeh man we're talking about the same thing haha. STOP CONFUSING ME!!! :p
Though it's uni in a day not degree in a day if i may interject.
haha sorry? :p
lol, thats what it says on the usyd poster thing lol so blame usyd for the confusion.
Then how come you are already bored of the hsc?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Screw Usyd. They had no food at their open day :(
Biggest let down ever.

It's in anticipation of how i'll be bored of the HSC next year. What should i have kept, 'Bored_Of_SC'? Haha

stereoheart

HSC
lol oh really? They promised pizza for this one :p
Im not really planning on going to usyd anyway I just thought it might be fun to go with friends and stuff...

haha oh got it :p haha the sc was is and will be forever useless and brain-cell engulfing.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Did they? In that case i may just crash it. A very odd choice of hangout, university, go to the beach or something haha. What do you wanna do in uni?

R.I.P SC,
May you never rise up to mildly annoy us again.

stereoheart

HSC
haha try applying online if you can.

LOL no we have other plans too :p but the majority of my friends have no idea what they'd like to do so we thought itd be a good idea.

LOL oh yes RIP indeed.

Ill have to wait and see where my marks get me but I guess something to do with science. You?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Meh, most of the things in it are science, i'm not really into that. I <3 commerce, economics, maths and phsycolology (first i need to learn how to spell it). That's why i'm going Maq. It's odd as i wanna go Usyd for uni =="

Ahk. Does 'other plans' mean nerd it out in the library. Jokes. It's good that you're looking around though. But relax, we still have a year.

Umm economics is my love child. My bro is doing Adv science at Usyd though.

P.S I know of one BOS user who's going, but i'm not gonna reveal her identity *couch* Uniqueness *cough*. I might point her in the direction of this thread.

stereoheart

HSC
lol no no, other legit plans :p

Oh youre an economics nerd :p One of "them". Eco is waaaay too hard for my non financial brain..

LOL its Psy-chol-ogy...everyone thinks I should be a psychologist lol

haha lol its ok

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Ahk sweet :D

I'm one of many types of nerds :p It's either that or doing finance (mainly to get rich haha)

Haha really? Why?

stereoheart

HSC
Hahaha yeah fair enough as long as you enjoy it.
Lol well lets classify you better on the nerd scale. Are you into Harry Potter?

Honestly, Ive got not clue! But after someone talks to me about something when theyre not feeling so good they tell me Id make a good psychologist lol. If I had a dollar for every time someone told me to do it !

But I dont think its for me.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Yeh true, that's the main thing. So many people (mainly curries) i know who wanna be doctors just because their parents want them to *sigh*. It's the Indian dream.
Hmm think Harry Potter mixed with the Doctor, except not as cool. I've got a wicked scar on my face (from a very manly fight ofc :p) That how i like to imagine myself :D

Haha you should totally buuy one of those shrink chairs and charge heaps. You wouldn't happen to hang around many insane people would you?

Well you must have a great personality for peeps to wanna come to you. And also don't 4getd a moniezzzz!!

PS How off topic are we going lol. What was this thread about anyways :p

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Meh, most of the things in it are science, i'm not really into that. I <3 commerce, economics, maths and phsycolology (first i need to learn how to spell it). That's why i'm going Maq. It's odd as i wanna go Usyd for uni =="

Ahk. Does 'other plans' mean nerd it out in the library. Jokes. It's good that you're looking around though. But relax, we still have a year.

Umm economics is my love child. My bro is doing Adv science at Usyd though.

P.S I know of one BOS user who's going, but i'm not gonna reveal her identity *couch* Uniqueness *cough*. I might point her in the direction of this thread.
*poke* I have enough stalkers thank you very much.

stereoheart

HSC
lol yeah our one is pharmacy but I do NOT want to be a pharmacist.

hahah ok Harry. Only you should know that I havent read/watched it. So youre a slightly higher ranked nerd than I my friend.

LOL i actually have a shrink inspired chair but I read and listen to music on it :p

lol nahh theyre ok. Im ok. I think...

haha thanks :p Im sure youre good with words if youre thinking of finance.

LOL i know someone will probably delete this thread....i think i had a question or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)