Usyd degree in a day on thursday (1 Viewer)

stereoheart

HSC
The books are significantly better than the movie. I refuse to watch them because of the hype over "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob". I personally think that the movie did not depict the book's description accurately enough. The stars were not very good either.
yeah that seems to be a common view actually. Especially on the girl. LOL personally I think they are both freaks. (edward and jacob)

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Come at me brah!! Think you're mad getting your boyz on me? Fight me you coward.
*Insane giggle* My BFF said the exact same words like just 2 days ago >_<
I'm not a coward. It's called using your brains. Something which you apparently lack...

stereoheart

HSC
I understand what you mean. With me, I just do whatever they want, but after that I would pursue my own interests after. I'm sick of the family issues, so they can't say anything if I already completed the "family expectation" :) Besides, think of it this way. There's always an 'after' you can always do what you want. Just later, if that makes any sense...

You started it!!
That could be the wisest, most mature thing anyone has said on that subject :)

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
yeah that seems to be a common view actually. Especially on the girl. LOL personally I think they are both freaks. (edward and jacob)
lol in the books. Jacob was crazy, and Edward insane. Both were weird. But they had an appeal. The movie killed it.

A note to keep the thread on track: What are you planning to do at Uni? :D

stereoheart

HSC
lol in the books. Jacob was crazy, and Edward insane. Both were weird. But they had an appeal. The movie killed it.

A note to keep the thread on track: What are you planning to do at Uni? :D
I sort of want to wait and see how I go next year then decide but something science related. Sorry If i missed it but what workshops are you doing on thursday? PS i wont be stalking you dw!

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
That could be the wisest, most mature thing anyone has said on that subject :)
Minus the last sentence xD
Thank you. I had experienced a lot due to family pressures, but I also had many great people to help me think about it. Personally I think I have a 'duty' as a daughter to accomplish what my parents wanted me to be. However I do not believe that it should come at the cost of my own happiness and freedom. So, I kinda tried to balance the two out. I hope it helps :)

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
I sort of want to wait and see how I go next year then decide but something science related. Sorry If i missed it but what workshops are you doing on thursday? PS i wont be stalking you dw!
lol I'm going on Tuesday. I didn't know there was a Thursday one >_< I picked the Pharmacy one and something about Hydrogen-fuel cars.
P.S I'm a ninja, so you can't stalk me :p
P.P.S Science is awesome!

stereoheart

HSC
lol I'm going on Tuesday. I didn't know there was a Thursday one >_< I picked the Pharmacy one and something about Hydrogen-fuel cars.
P.S I'm a ninja, so you can't stalk me :p
P.P.S Science is awesome!
oh really lol well im honoured as to have spoken to one

haha sure is. what sciences do you do? I do bio chem and PDH if thats considered a science

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
*Insane giggle* My BFF said the exact same words like just 2 days ago >_<
I'm not a coward. It's called using your brains. Something which you apparently lack...
Lol how do you know i'm not him/her (first i need to figure out 'their' sex)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
And fml Twilight, why does this always happen when i hang around chicks :(

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)