• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

USYD Degree in a Day (3 Viewers)

nessarhino

HSC
Re: Degree In a Day

Im doing the global financial market and financial market trading...lol

i might see u at lunch though! lol i swear i have 2 wake up so early....not funni! literally like 5am, wtf! not fair!

anywayz better b worth it!
Whoa, 5AM?! That's crazy. I think I have to leave home at around 7AM so I think I'll get up at .. 6.45 8D Hm, bad idea. Haha, maybe a bit earlier.

Funny how you said see you at lunch when we don't know what the other person looks like but yes, i'll see you at lunch possibly! :haha:

Kittikhun

HSC
So for those that went today, Wednesday, how did it go? Did you guys enjoy it?

reh93

HSC
I'm going tomorrow, Thursday. I'm going to be so lonered during my electives. I registered like, last minute --" im stuck with this solar energy thingy and art appreciation and history, the second one's okay with me. but does anyone know if the solar energy thingy is any good?

do we get given food? or we bring our own ?

Guesss

HSC
So for those that went today, Wednesday, how did it go? Did you guys enjoy it?
meh it was alrite!

lol we missed our afternoon session cause we went on a self-guided tour of the campus at lunchtime so we were stuck in the Arnhen Land Expedition one...sooo Boring!

lol did u like it??

Kittikhun

HSC
meh it was alrite!

lol we missed our afternoon session cause we went on a self-guided tour of the campus at lunchtime so we were stuck in the Arnhen Land Expedition one...sooo Boring!

lol did u like it??
Thank God I wasn't you on that day! Yeah, the day was worth it but a waste in my opinion also. I could have been studying or relaxing in another way. It was nice to see the campuses in the university though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)