USyd Enrolment WAS HELLLL!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I saw one ultra hot guy and one semi hot guy enrolling yesterday... and another one who was doing the student card thing...not that I was perving or anything ...:jedi:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It was okay. A few pointless surveys, and the lines at the SIO were terrible. You'd think they'd hire more staff.

But none of that stuff could not have been done online. USYD should go steal UNSW's enrollment system.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Silver Persian said:
I saw one ultra hot guy and one semi hot guy enrolling yesterday... and another one who was doing the student card thing...not that I was perving or anything ...:jedi:
Hi, my name's James - and that was my arse.

cimbom

HSC
stazi said:
some of you may see me today 11am in line at merewether. im waiting with a friend who's enrolling.
They were talking about you today! At the table thing for the Undergaduate Peer Mentoring Program, one guy was doing Marketting and they said something like... "we'll put you with Stas, he's so dynamic, did you see him in the Sydney Morning Herald?" :) .

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
con was quite splendid...

i thought twas a shabby place but meh...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Enrolment was fucking lame, they had two old retards to enrol everyone, took ages, and then I had to line up in the "Great" Hall, which wasn't that bad, it went quicker than the first.

Why don't they get more people to do the work?
Because you're a fucking faggot!

hysteria

HSC
Enrolment wasn't as bad as i expected. Luckily the data entry line wasn't too long - became longer later. Though, the computer froze when the girl was typing in my details. It took me a while to figure out my units of study as i was considering commercial law, marketing, political economy and int&govt relations - picked units from the latter two - hope i don't regret it.

The most annoying aspect of enrolment was the rain and the walk back to Central Station.

And they didn't even take my survey.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Surveys usually end up in the bins anyway.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hysteria said:
Enrolment wasn't as bad as i expected. Luckily the data entry line wasn't too long - became longer later. Though, the computer froze when the girl was typing in my details. It took me a while to figure out my units of study as i was considering commercial law, marketing, political economy and int&govt relations - picked units from the latter two - hope i don't regret it.

The most annoying aspect of enrolment was the rain and the walk back to Central Station.

And they didn't even take my survey.
were u considering
mktg1001
and mktg2112 (consumer behaviour)
were you wearing red pants

cimbom

HSC
... one girl at the Student Info Office today stuffed up data entry. She forgot to put in my last unit of study, i had to go back and push in, and then she was like- how do i print it out again? Do i click total? :confused:

tennille

HSC
cimbom said:
... one girl at the Student Info Office today stuffed up data entry. She forgot to put in my last unit of study, i had to go back and push in, and then she was like- how do i print it out again? Do i click total? :confused:
The girl who enrolled me last year put me into the wrong stream of science.:(

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
I don't think so, you'd be surprised how many things fags get at USyd.

Like, QUEER SPACE, a place where fags can talk and have anal and QUEER STUDENTS, where fags talk about how they can make USyd faggier and better for fags.

I wish I was a fag. If I was, they'd probably do the enrollment for me.
It's true...my enrolment took only 30 minutes:bomb:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
cimbom said:

haha which girl was that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)