USyd Enrolment WAS HELLLL!!!! (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ManlyChief said:
You should get the diary when you go in and have your student card issued. And this year, it seems, there are special photo-id USU barcoded cards. Fancy Shmancy.

As for homosexuals on campus: I hope the steam letting off above was all in jest, hate is so not making me happy. I love the QueerSpace. And the Womens' Room. And the International Students Room etc etc etc. Love is all we need. I love you.
I don't hate homosexuals, nor do I love them any more than any other human being, but giving them their own room is a bit much.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
so how much would it cost to get a replacement student card.

just asking this because the stupid fat bitch at the photo store took the most horrible photo of me ever for my studentcard and i cant stand it so i want to 'lose' it and get a new one :uhhuh:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Phanatical said:
All paid for by the student body of the University of Sydney, and none that a student like me is allowed to use.
We've toyed with the idea of holding out next general meeting at the Queer Space, it'd be pretty funny.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
They put up union fees in accordance to CPI. Putting up the card would make it like $20.05 they are more likely to do larger price jumps every few years.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Why couldn't they give the QueerSpace a better name?

Like HomoHut or The BumsexBoudoir/RugmunchingRanch?

Before anyone leaps in to smite me for my wicked words, remember it is all in jest...but jest with a sound point: "QueerSpace" is a highly gay name. (PUN PUN PUN LOL LOL LOL)
lol@homohut

cimbom

HSC
why is it called o- week if it only goes for three days?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
If O-Week is that shit, should we go or not?

kcchippy

HSC
Enrolment sucked so badly man....not a very good way to start your uni life :( - overcrowded & short on assistants..

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Then you will love the lines at the Co-Op. Unless you're at the back of the line where no one can see you and you can have hardcore book shop sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)