USyd Enrolment WAS HELLLL!!!! (1 Viewer)

the_dilemma

HSC
sydneyphoenix said:
Okay, how do you make the alias email account? I checked MyUni webpage, there was nothing about changing the account information for your email or anything.
I found the answer <a href="http://myuni2.auth.usyd.edu.au/portal/docs/portalHelp/ITS/html/IT_FAQ_UniKey_forward.htm">here</a>. Although when I send emails to my alias address I don't receive them.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the_dilemma said:
There was a table of freebies from the Union in the Great Hall during enrolment. They had ad-filled student diaries there.
Tennille is a continuing student, not a new one.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
sk8ie_boi said:
enrollment was so hard.. i had no idea how to fill out the form, and it was just pain in the butt dat we have to do everything ourselves from now on.

ummm stop whining you will fail uni with that attitude 'but i want helpppppppp boo hoooo'

HSC
Long and inefficient enrollment made me miss my train!

Phanatical said:
All paid for by the student body of the University of Sydney, and none that a student like me is allowed to use.

Your and idiot!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think he was referring to the fact that you called him an idiot, whilst using the word "your" rather than "you're"

HSC
stazi said:
I think he was referring to the fact that you called him an idiot, whilst using the word "your" rather than "you're"
If you look carefully, you may notice that "your and idiot" has more than one mistake in it. That was the joke.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Enrolment took 2-3 hours when I did mine. Worst thing was, the helpers there who assisted in the choosing of subjects ended up getting me into regretable ones (phys, chem etc.). Most of the 1st year subjects I ended up taking became useless to my current aspirations. :eek::eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)