usyd enrolment (1 Viewer)

lou071

HSC
N/A
so when you accept the offer and print out UAC slip for enrolment process,
it means that you are not waiting for late round offer right?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you withdraw from your previous course? MyUni? I just assumed it would be done on enrolment day.

Sorry for all the questions, I just can't seem to find much info on the Usyd site :eek:
Yes probally easiest to do it on enrolment day. I did it later as I was one of the few people to do an online enrolment before they abandoned the system.

You withdraw by giving written notice to your faculty office. I think they prefer you use the Confirmation of Enrolment notice you would have recieved (It has a discontinuation section on the back), but I believe any written notice is effective.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Hey, does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the faculty handbooks before the enrolment day? I'd like a hard copy, and apparently you can get them from the student centre, or maybe that's just ordering them, so I'm kind of confused, lol?

Would appreciate help. :)

lou071

HSC
N/A
Hey, does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the faculty handbooks before the enrolment day? I'd like a hard copy, and apparently you can get them from the student centre, or maybe that's just ordering them, so I'm kind of confused, lol?

Would appreciate help. :)
it is available online.
go to usyd website, search your course and there is a link to go to the faculty handbook where all unit of study is listed

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Well, they were selling some handbooks near the Quad on Info Day. Not sure if that applies now.

wilsonli

HSC
i havnt been keeping up with this forum so sorry if its already been asked.

how do we fix our timetables for semester 1 n 2? is that done at enrolment as well meaning i'll havta tell my proxy what i want ?

spence

HSC
i havnt been keeping up with this forum so sorry if its already been asked.

how do we fix our timetables for semester 1 n 2? is that done at enrolment as well meaning i'll havta tell my proxy what i want ?
We don't get timetables till O-Week. You do have to pick subjects on enrolment day though. But keep in mind you can change them after you've picked them

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Um, the Enrolment website on USyd states that we may pay for tuition fees on our enrolment day. Is it just only certain subjects that these fees have to be paid for, and if so, what are some examples?

Thanks

lou071

HSC
N/A
I got the UAC offer letter today, there is something not on the website.
it says that i need to bring at least one form of photo identification like driver licence or passport.
it was not on the website but the information card says.
so do i need to bring it?

and second stage of enrolment process:

Forms and payments: Ensuring your enrolment and payment details are correct will save you from encountering problems during your first semster.

so does this mean i need to pay money on the enrolment day after selecting subjects?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
it says that i need to bring at least one form of photo identification like driver licence or passport.
so do i need to bring it?
i don't remember needing any ID at enrolment, but if it's in the letter, you should probably bring your licence or something just in case.
lou071 said:
Forms and payments: Ensuring your enrolment and payment details are correct will save you from encountering problems during your first semster.

so does this mean i need to pay money on the enrolment day after selecting subjects?
how many times have you asked this question? if you are an australian citizen, you have the choice of paying some or all of your tuition fees on the day, but if you don't want to then you don't have to pay anything.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
triangulum said:
how many times have you asked this question? if you are an australian citizen, you have the choice of paying some or all of your tuition fees on the day, but if you don't want to then you don't have to pay anything.
And indeed, on this website there are some who pay a bit, and some (like me) who don't pay a cent.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
so do i need to bring it??
As a general rule, if you are told to bring something, bring it.

lou071

HSC
N/A
How long does the enrolment process take?
what are the processes? eg) picking subjects

for you how long did the enrolment process take?

Last edited:

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Took me about an hour from when i got into line to finishing. I got there early, so i got a good place in the line...plus subjects for first year engineering are pretty much fixed in place according to your stream (so you just tell them what stream you're in and there's a set list of subjects to go).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)