usyd enrolment (2 Viewers)

Cool-dude

HSC
N/A
Hey,

I dont have a driver licence, proof of age card or a passport.

And on the enrolment day i need to bring at least one form of photo identification.

Im getting my driver licence but i was booked (L's test) on February 12. I can't get it earlier.

So what do i do? I got my High School ID card, can i use that?

Lori.

HSC
Hey,

I dont have a driver licence, proof of age card or a passport.

And on the enrolment day i need to bring at least one form of photo identification.

Im getting my driver licence but i was booked (L's test) on February 12. I can't get it earlier.

So what do i do? I got my High School ID card, can i use that?
get yourself a proof of age card before enrolment?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I don't see why you can't. Bring your certificate and student ID card, and explain your situation.

HSC
nevermind.

can anyone confirm that i can bring my birth cert + school id instead of licence?

i don't have my licence, proof of age or a valid passport :(

i tried calling the infoline too, but everyone's gone home lol

because i think it would be just the worst for me if i couldn't get everything done on the day..

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
look at the 100 points of id thing. bring maybe 150? i.e. photo id + two other forms (birth cert and medicare card, etc)

slowjam10

HSC
i know, i've read it on the site. that's why i was wondering what happens if you dont have any of those.
Yeah I would like to know the same thing.

I've got a Library Card for Macquarie University which has a photo and my date of birth, would that be sufficient? I also have a school i.d. card with a photo etc.

While i have many forms of I.D. these are the only two with photos.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
St. James Campus/Faculty of Law
Student Cards will be issued at the Faculty of Law for in-person enrolling students only. Once you have completed your enrolment Stage 1 and Stage 2 you can obtain your Student Card. Student Cards will be issued on the following days in Lecture Room 4, Level 1:

* 29 January, 4 February, 13 February, 23 February - 10am to 4pm

Is the location in the old or new law school?

flamhorn

HSC
Don't rely on this 100%, but you can probably get your student ID after enrolment. Last year, I accidentally forgot the last step of the enrolment process - getting my ID card. I just called the SIO the day after when I realised my mistake, and then went in a couple of days later to get the card.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
St. James Campus/Faculty of Law
Student Cards will be issued at the Faculty of Law for in-person enrolling students only. Once you have completed your enrolment Stage 1 and Stage 2 you can obtain your Student Card. Student Cards will be issued on the following days in Lecture Room 4, Level 1:

* 29 January, 4 February, 13 February, 23 February - 10am to 4pm

Is the location in the old or new law school?
Should be the old law school. The new one wasn't open on Tuesday, and I doubt it is finished now.

lou071

HSC
N/A
can you explain what these are?

Fee payment status form
Confirmation of Enrolment

it was on the list of things to bring but
i don't get where i can get them

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll get them during enrolment.

BigDk

HSC
can you explain what these are?

Fee payment status form
Confirmation of Enrolment

it was on the list of things to bring but
i don't get where i can get them

oh god, i really can't wait for you to start uni.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Don't rely on this 100%, but you can probably get your student ID after enrolment. Last year, I accidentally forgot the last step of the enrolment process - getting my ID card. I just called the SIO the day after when I realised my mistake, and then went in a couple of days later to get the card.
I think this happened to me when i transferred (within usyd degrees though). I went to the enrollment day but i was transferring courses so there was a bit of a mix up. Long story short, i had to see some academic supervisors, who took ages to see me and i couldn't sort out my student card and fees on that day (the place closed).

I came back and finished enrolling on the next day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)