• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

USYD vs UNSW (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dora_18 said:
please dont try and tell me what i do on a daily basis, you don't have a clue what i do at the main campus and what activities im involved with -thus how many times a week im at the main campus. So dont suggest that YOUR opinion accounts for much because it'd clearly not the case ;)
I'd stop posting, you MIGHT get raped

dora_18

HSC
AsyLum said:
That would be to suggest reason and logic, clearly lacking in the above case. :p

It seems almost surreal to see how these people interact with 'reality.'
yeah you're right, it must be that programed "snob private school sheltered" gene in me. Kinda like i have low tolerance of asians ..a lot of other religions/cultures...and anyone else that chooses not to practice safe food practices :p

dora_18

HSC
AsyLum said:
I'd stop posting, you MIGHT get raped
You shouldn't make jokes like that, you know shit about other peoples lives. And im the one thats sheltered? go meet a rape victim you fucked up moron-and THEN give your 2c worth.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dora_18 said:
You shouldn't make jokes like that, you know shit about other peoples lives. And im the one thats sheltered? go meet a rape victim you fucked up moron-and THEN give your 2c worth.
Who was joking?

Full of drunk abos screaming after you all the time-all those things people have said about girls being raped etc etc- i wouldnt be suprised.
People tell me BoSers get sent dildos, people try to ask for numbers and stalk people online then offline! I wouldn't be surprised if you were to fall victim! That would be a travesty,

Sure it doesnt happen every day, you MIGHT not die if you walk through there...but i dont like to take chances. lol
sure it doesn't happen every day, you MIGHT not get raped if you stop posting!!!

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
AsyLum said:
Who was joking?

People tell me BoSers get sent dildos, people try to ask for numbers and stalk people online then offline! I wouldn't be surprised if you were to fall victim! That would be a travesty,

sure it doesn't happen every day, you MIGHT not get raped if you stop posting!!!
only freaks do that...i wouldnt be suprised if you fell into that category. Who would say something like that?

and...well clearly by the constant repitition of "dont post you might get raped" you're taking the piss out of my previous post.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dora_18 said:
onyl freaks do that...i wouldnt be suprised if you fell into that category. Who would say something like that?
Well clearly by the constant repitition of "dont post you might get raped" you're taking the piss out of my previous post.
Who are you to judge people who you have no idea of!? STEP BACK YOU FUCKING MORON!!

dora_18

HSC
oh spare me the melodrama...and don't be a hypocrit :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dora_18 said:
oh spare me the melodrama...and don't be a hypocrit :p
Hypocrisy?

Originally Posted by dora_18
please dont try and tell me what i do on a daily basis, you don't have a clue what i do at the main campus and what activities im involved with -thus how many times a week im at the main campus. So dont suggest that YOUR opinion accounts for much because it'd clearly not the case

Originally Posted by dora_18

My best friend was raped you insensitive whore, my neighbour is a cripple, and I've volunteered at a 'special' school for over 2 months.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME YOU HYPOCRIT?!

dora_18

HSC
My best friend was raped you insensitive whore, my neighbour is a cripple, and I've volunteered at a 'special' school for over 2 months.
uh-huh. Good story. and...how exactly does the crippled neighbour factor into the arguement?? and well maybe in that case you should be more sensitive to rape victims you insensitive prick.kthnxbye

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dora_18 said:
uh-huh. Good story. Maybe in that case you should be more sensitive to rape victims you insensitive prick.kthnxbye
You're a rape victim? I fail to see where I was insensitive to anyone? Like you I was merely warning people that they could potentially be, maybe, perhaps, if by some chance, be susceptible to being raped.

Clearly if your point is valid, and your opinion to be valued, mine would be too, since we are both clearly warning people of the possible and potential pitfalls which might befall someone walking through Redfern/posting on an internet forum.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
On the Redfern topic, it could be an exageration, but I'd much rather not walk through Redfern, than have to walk through Redfern. I've been there a few times, it's not the most pleasant place to walk through. If you could avoid it, you certainly would.

And if you're into exercise, the Basser or Mall walkways at UNSW are much better than a stroll through Redfern or Broadway.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I'm really worried about what everyone's idea of a decent street is if a walk from Redfern train station to Usyd is considered to be alarming/concerning/dangerous/scary/...downright frightful.

Anyway, when I was making my decision about unis, I valued my 30 mins extra sleep for a few days a week for 4 years over a scenic walk from the bus stop to UNSW. That being said, I don't doubt at all that the UNSW walk is not nicer but I don't like the idea of people misrepresenting the Redfern area near Usyd.

Raginsheep

HSC
You don't actually have to do the main walk everyday; bus go up the side street that runs parallel to the uni.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Look--if you don't like Redfern, don't go to Redfern. And if you have to go to Redfern, just wait till 4:30 every afternoon for the security bus. If not, walk to Central, or catch one of at least 15 different bus services that serve the uni (City Road and Parramatta Road combined) to go to Central.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i always though central is a lot closer than redfern when walking form the station to the university
obviously i was wrong.....

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
lala2 said:
Look--if you don't like Redfern, don't go to Redfern. And if you have to go to Redfern, just wait till 4:30 every afternoon for the security bus. If not, walk to Central, or catch one of at least 15 different bus services that serve the uni (City Road and Parramatta Road combined) to go to Central.
I've never heard of such a cool university. Waiting until 4:30 due to fear of the suburbs it's located around? That's class. Go the Camperdown School of Arts!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
im sure nothing will happen to you ever walking through redfern unless you're walking advertisement for free petrol, booze or something else subversive to the general stereotype of aboriginals.

phrred

HSC
Musk said:
when i went to usyd open day (free shit day for me but usyd is shit at free shit) the first thing i saw at redfern station was a drunken abbo
haha i saw a group of them in a cafe in holmes building

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
UNSW isn't really that far from the city. I live in Woollahra near Oxford st, so I can either catch a bus to city and then to UNSW or through bondi and it takes about the same time, but then again I can just catch the cofa bus which is easiest if i'm running late. Even without the uni buses, theres about 20 buses on anzac parade that run to and from unsw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)