USYD vs UNSW (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
There's always a bunch of Aboriginals in front of the clock tower at Central too. Very noisy in general.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Musk said:
and you dont go near drunk abbos
or discarded needles lying in the street, or having to see those ugly housing commision buildings on the way to uni. Yep, Redfern has it all.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
Musk said:
say their doing drugs and call the cops, get rid of them :)
cops usually need no excuse to arrest abos. my high school sutpidly thought i was a socially responsible person, so they sent me to represent the school at some unrequited justice forum about the discrimination against abos by all police. by geez, im surprised the cops dont get bored of beating up drunk abos and call it resisting arrest.

JohnSmithSenior

HSC
I went to usyd for commerce in my 1st but transferred in to unsw in 2nd yr and from my experience unsw is alot better, in syd only some lecturers were good whereas in usw i cant think of any lecturers that were really bad they're all pretty good.

The other thing i noticed was that unsw some of the classes are a bit smaller, so if you want to have smaller classes for a better learning experience then go to unsw.

The social life are about equal but for some reason i like the social life of unsw better maybe i because i like my friends ther more. Its also close to the beach so thats a plus...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
also because brogan > politik
Damnit Politik!

There is one poor commerce teacher at UNSW. She smells. I used to have a GEOS lecture after her's, and I always sat down the front. She stank. Then again, the foul stench of Redfern, and the fact that such great citizens as John Howard and Phillip Ruddock have trodden through the dilapidated halls of USyd also creates a foul stench that's much more overpowering than one smelly commerce lecturer at UNSW.

phrred

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Damnit Politik!

There is one poor commerce teacher at UNSW. She smells. I used to have a GEOS lecture after her's, and I always sat down the front. She stank. Then again, the foul stench of Redfern, and the fact that such great citizens as John Howard and Phillip Ruddock have trodden through the dilapidated halls of USyd also creates a foul stench that's much more overpowering than one smelly commerce lecturer at UNSW.
is the smelly commerce teacher at UNSW phillip ruddocks daughter?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
What do you expect, she's the daughter of an absolute piece of shit. Seeing as her father is a piece of shit, I assume that it's only fair to say that she's of the same composition.

I assume she also stinks, but no, she's not the smelly lecturer I'm talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)