UTS Bachelor of Accounting (Co-Operative) Scholarship 2020 (1 Viewer)

elephont

HSC
Highly recommend everyone applying - even if you think you won't get in.... Its an AMAZING course !!
Hey, unrelated, I saw from your signitature that you took 16 units?!?! I'm going to guess you took at least one accelerated... but how did you manage it?

-- from someone struggling with 10 units lmao

UTSAccounting

HSC
UPDATE - INFORMATION EVENING:

Hi!

I've received a lot of messages regarding the information evening and whether it will be going ahead on May the 13th. I just want to clarify it is still taking place, however, it will be a different format with the event being held online. This is now confirmed.

You can register for the event below if you haven't already:
1) UTS BAcc Online Information Evening – Wed 13 May 2020 – register here.

Also, a reminder that round one applications close on the 29th of May as well. You can apply below.
2) BAcc applications for 2021 closing date – Fri 29 May 2020 – apply here.

If you have any more questions, feel free to message me!

I look forward to seeing you at the online event! 🖥😎
Max

UTSAccounting

HSC
Applications close in a week - if you're considering business, you should definitely apply for the Bachelor of Accounting program!

You miss 100% of the opportunities you don't apply for ;):):)

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Oh, then I don't know, even still, don't think I qualify, like the chances of me getting through are even lower than me waking up as the opposite gender! Still, it's try, as you miss all shots you don't shoot, and if you do get through that saves you at least 50 grand, you can buy a shining new car with that!

hschelper01

HSC
Oh, then I don't know, even still, don't think I qualify, like the chances of me getting through are even lower than me waking up as the opposite gender. Still try, as you miss all shots you don't shoot.
:biglaugh::biglaugh: Noooo! I honestly thought I wouldn't get in this year... but I did... I was looking at doing aviation at UNSW (glad I didn't now) before I applied for this... so anything is possible. I don't think you can apply when you're in Year11 - but definitely apply next year - you've got nothing to lose!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)