UTS Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Mmm. When do we have to pay the student amenities ?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Gigacube (i think) figured out a solution, when it goes to the microsoft login you login using your email address with the student number rather than your main email address. So studentnumber@student.uts.edu.au

Jaymay

HSC
Obviously everyone needs to go to o'day and check out the volleyball stall. UTS = best uni out there. Get involved guys :) :p No bias whatsoever

neanderthal

HSC
Are orientations to worth going to? Such as the Support while studying at UTS session "you will learn of the expectations and academic practices that you need to be aware of to succeed in your course."

Gigacube

HSC
Are orientations to worth going to? Such as the Support while studying at UTS session "you will learn of the expectations and academic practices that you need to be aware of to succeed in your course."
Wednesday because it's the club and societies day!

kennyb22

HSC
Collarbones are playing The Loft at 5 on Friday. They're sexy as so if utsers are around, you should defs check them out.
Do they check for UTS ID there? I'm going to be down around UTS tonight and a few of my friends at UTS asked me to join them.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Do they check for UTS ID there? I'm going to be down around UTS tonight and a few of my friends at UTS asked me to join them.
Not UTS ID, only place that would happen is if you tried to go into the actual uni late at night or library etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)