UTS - Semester 2 2007 Guestimates + Official Results (19 Dec 2007) thread (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Jian said:
You can appeal.

Was the final exam hard? You only need to get 40% in the exam.
hmm i was pretty sure i got 40% but it does not seem to be the case :(
not really hard, but there wasn't enough time, i asked people and they all said that there wasn't enough time. But oh well I guess I'll ask how they went on Wednesday or something.

Jian

HSC
N/A
MuffinMan said:
hmm i was pretty sure i got 40% but it does not seem to be the case :(
not really hard, but there wasn't enough time, i asked people and they all said that there wasn't enough time. But oh well I guess I'll ask how they went on Wednesday or something.
If you get above 35%, I think there is a chance you can convience the subject coordiantor/lecturer to let you pass of give you a supplementary exam althrough it says there is no supplementary exam in the outline.

I suggest you appeal.

HSC
Yayyyy i passed everything:D

I also got one of my marks up :O 81-Distinction YAY:D (i think this is because it was mainly based on a practical nursing scenario and was in an october session or something like that)

MuffinMan

HSC
Jian said:
If you get above 35%, I think there is a chance you can convience the subject coordiantor/lecturer to let you pass of give you a supplementary exam althrough it says there is no supplementary exam in the outline.

I suggest you appeal.
how do we do that?
can I get them to show me my exam paper, at the very least?

Jian

HSC
N/A
MuffinMan said:
how do we do that?
can I get them to show me my exam paper, at the very least?
You can email your subject coordinator to ask him/her to tell you your final exam mark. Then you can ask them if there is any chance for you to get a supplementary exam or pass the subject

MuffinMan

HSC
ok will do that, thanks for the info, I'll let you guys know how it goes

Anyways kinda trivial but

My guess of the mark would be:

lowest: 60, F
highest: 70, F

blOwfish

HSC
YAY I PASSED FIRST YEAR BUSINESS!

Total Credit Points Required for Course 144
Total Credit Points Gained 48
Total Credit Points Enrolled 48

:D

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Musk said:
heh passing first yr business isnt something to be proud off
Hey, it's better than failing first year business :p Then that'd kind of be shameful because it doesn't get easier.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Jian said:
You can email your subject coordinator to ask him/her to tell you your final exam mark. Then you can ask them if there is any chance for you to get a supplementary exam or pass the subject
Generally after the results are out. Some of the subject coordinators get annoyed when you email the about the paper before the public release of results.

upright

HSC
N/A
Does "Total Credit Points Gained" mean total credit points at least passed?

heavenz

HSC
N/A
upright said:
Does "Total Credit Points Gained" mean total credit points at least passed?
It means total credit points gained lol. Nah jk. I think it means the amount of credit points that you've aquired so far whether it be by gaining exemptions or passing a subject. With that said, IF you havent "passed"(satisfactorily completed a subject), then you probably wouldn't gain any credit points. Hope that helps.

Sorry I couldn't give you a straight yes/no answer. I had abit of trouble deciphering the last part of your question heh.My english sux xD

MuffinMan

HSC
Huratio said:
Generally after the results are out. Some of the subject coordinators get annoyed when you email the about the paper before the public release of results.
um I did that. I didn't really expect a reply though. Will email Bernard on Wednesday (depends on what I get).

Jian

HSC
N/A
Results probably will be out via phone around this time tomorrow.
Last semester, I got the results around 2:30pm

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
I think I got em around 12 pm last semester. Arrgh this is annoying...UTS is the last one to release results everytime!

Jian

HSC
N/A
lil_star said:
I think I got em around 12 pm last semester. Arrgh this is annoying...UTS is the last one to release results everytime!
Keep calling the result hotline from 12pm tomorrow and notify us when results are out : )

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Jian said:
Keep calling the result hotline from 12pm tomorrow and notify us when results are out : )
No worries. Hopefully the results are out asap

Jian

HSC
N/A
Could anyone call the result hotline now? I am currently overseas.
The results may be out now. Because when I logon to http://www.exams.uts.edu.au/ I can see my progression status is NORMAL for 2007 Spring Semester.
Normally this information can be seen when the results are out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)