• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

uws meat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol shooky nooky pls stop with ur hilarious posts. So we should totally create a dress theme for this thing.
Anyone second this motion? I know swiftnissity suggested chicken outfits. :/ I don't know how to react to that suggestion.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Not going to the movies. :/

Soz.
Really? Pity :( I would've gladly shared a popcorn tub with you any day ;) (no euphemism, innuendo, or other thing based on stupidity intended)...

And muhahahahahahaha, when have I ever posted anything remotely humorous? ^_^

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
shadowd00d
nah i'm paired with muhahahahaha

Lol shooky nooky pls stop with ur hilarious posts. So we should totally create a dress theme for this thing.
Anyone second this motion? I know swiftnissity suggested chicken outfits. :/ I don't know how to react to that suggestion.
Umm, it's Thursday - so I'll be wearing my Thursday dress thing. It's so I look like an Arts student - and thus, can blend in my English lecture.

I'm not that bad :) (Sorry Shadow, no offence intended :D)
huh what

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Really? Pity :( I would've gladly shared a popcorn tub with you any day ;) (no euphemism, innuendo, or other thing based on stupidity intended)...
Well, who wouldn't want to share popcorn with all of THIS? *points at my disgusting body*

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol what did I miss!!! I'm out of this thread for like 5 mins and then all the interesting talk happens :( shiteeeeeeee.
Hahaha ill be wearing my Nike dri fit hat, cruising in my supra. G star raw jeans and a henleys t shirt lol, that is the life :D I thank my dear cousin for teaching me how to dress this well

muhahahahahaha

HSC
u confused me too haha! oh well
Knitting and sewing are different but still apply to the same age group I.e. old people most often.
Knitting is that thing with the two chop stick looking things and that ball of string and then you do some weird twirly moment and kablamooo we have a sweater! There's also crochet which is a little more interesting. Yes I know how to knit and crochet...don't ask lol. My neighbour taught me how to. Ah the good old days
Sewing is thread and needle or more modernly,,,, a sewing machine lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol what did I miss!!! I'm out of this thread for like 5 mins and then all the interesting talk happens :( shiteeeeeeee.
Hahaha ill be wearing my Nike dri fit hat, cruising in my supra. G star raw jeans and a henleys t shirt lol, that is the life :D I thank my dear cousin for teaching me how to dress this well
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

thrillkiller

HSC
Knitting and sewing are different but still apply to the same age group I.e. old people most often.
Knitting is that thing with the two chop stick looking things and that ball of string and then you do some weird twirly moment and kablamooo we have a sweater! There's also crochet which is a little more interesting. Yes I know how to knit and crochet...don't ask lol. My neighbour taught me how to. Ah the good old days
Sewing is thread and needle or more modernly,,,, a sewing machine lol
lolololol thankyou for that :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol yes riproot, believe it or not, I have a fully sik gangsta lebo cousin. What a bully he is lol.
And lol thrillkiller, don't laugh too hard or you'll be receiving a specially made ArMANI (my name dlnt have an r lol, but let's assume that it does :p) sweater for ur birthday that you would hqve to wear to uni. Muhahahahahaha. So evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)