Not open for further replies.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Sitting across from muhahahahahaha and Rookielaw

muhahahahahaha as a teacher is one scary sight
....i'm expecting her to start handing out lollies and stars soon
^_^
Doesnt muhahahahahaha eant to be a lawyer lol?
Dear lord

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Yeah I want to be either a commercial or corporate lawyer. And lol swifty is the biggest bullshit artist lol, I was not scary haha.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol thanks, oh and did u end up spending much time with my mentee after I left?
And....r we meeting up again next Tuesday?

thrillkiller

HSC
yeh i stayed there until my next class which was an hour later

im good to meet again if u wanna

muhahahahahaha

HSC
*wink wink nudge nudge* ooh lala! I'm only teasing. U at uni next Tuesday? The parra campus I mean.

Yallaby1

HSC
i wish my course was offered at parra :( then i could meet all you cool peeps lol :)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
*wink wink nudge nudge* ooh lala! I'm only teasing. U at uni next Tuesday? The parra campus I mean.
:D... Nah, that would be completely awkward hahaha... Yeah, I might be there, I'll just have to see this week (the parents are in NZ and I'm stuck babysitting... heaven help me), but I'll definitely get back to you before then :D

Hey Yallaby1, yeah, which campus are you at? I'm at Penrith at least 2 days a week ^_^ and what about you mirakon? (see? we're networking :))

Yallaby1

HSC
:D... Nah, that would be completely awkward hahaha... Yeah, I might be there, I'll just have to see this week (the parents are in NZ and I'm stuck babysitting... heaven help me), but I'll definitely get back to you before then :D

Hey Yallaby1, yeah, which campus are you at? I'm at Penrith at least 2 days a week ^_^ and what about you mirakon? (see? we're networking :))
i go to Banktown campus.

hehehhe

mirakon

nigga
HSC
lol i already mentioned im in c-town :)

like I got tonnes of friends at uni, but it would be nice to meet up with a BoSer irl (the suspense haha)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
lol i already mentioned im in c-town :)

like I got tonnes of friends at uni, but it would be nice to meet up with a BoSer irl (the suspense haha)
Oops, just read the previous quote stating that fact haha (I was at C'town campus the other day, on Wednesday I think, participating in the inflatable games thingy :D). You're pretty lucky to be so close to Macarthur Square :))

Yeah, it's good to meet the faces (well, the kind ones anyway) that we chat to on here ;) But there's bound to be some BoSers that go to C'town on here, isn't there?

And wow Yallaby1, Bankstown is so far from me lol, I have two friends currently going there, they seem to like it :)

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Oops, just read the previous quote stating that fact haha (I was at C'town campus the other day, on Wednesday I think, participating in the inflatable games thingy :D). You're pretty lucky to be so close to Macarthur Square :))

Yeah, it's good to meet the faces (well, the kind ones anyway) that we chat to on here ;) But there's bound to be some BoSers that go to C'town on here, isn't there?

And wow Yallaby1, Bankstown is so far from me lol, I have two friends currently going there, they seem to like it :)
There's bound to be some but I have to find them haha

And yes its pretty cool to have mac square nearby to eat stuff, shop, watch movies etc.

Yallaby1

HSC

hehhe yeah its pretty good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)