UWS really isn't that bad. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTFM

HSC
The uni system is so FKED. They count gpas equally with all unis but it is sooo much easier to get good gpas at UWS. I looked at the UWS quizzes and the past papers.. and it is literally a JOKE. No wonder dropkicks at highschool who gets mid 40's can get credit average and just transfer into their desired uni...

why cant there be like a central system where they make all unis have equally difficult exams? so it actually makes it worth studying for hsc and not just simply transfer from one bludging year at UWS to ur desired course..
That sounds interesting. Could you show me some of these easy UWS past papers and some from similar courses at other universities?

magnito92

HSC
That sounds interesting. Could you show me some of these easy UWS past papers and some from similar courses at other universities?
UWS past papers are at uws library resource section and for the quizzes, go look for it urself coz they dont upload on the net. For the past papers at my uni, u need to have the elearnging password so yea.

p.s. how bout we stop being lazy and start looking for it ourselves yea?

Winn

HSC
The uni system is so FKED. They count gpas equally with all unis but it is sooo much easier to get good gpas at UWS. I looked at the UWS quizzes and the past papers.. and it is literally a JOKE. No wonder dropkicks at highschool who gets mid 40's can get credit average and just transfer into their desired uni...

why cant there be like a central system where they make all unis have equally difficult exams? so it actually makes it worth studying for hsc and not just simply transfer from one bludging year at UWS to ur desired course..
Maybe that's why degrees in better unis are valued more by employers.

DTFM

HSC
UWS past papers are at uws library resource section and for the quizzes, go look for it urself coz they dont upload on the net. For the past papers at my uni, u need to have the elearnging password so yea.

p.s. how bout we stop being lazy and start looking for it ourselves yea?
You misunderstood. I was asking specifically for the papers that brought you to conclude that UWS assignments are easier than those of other universities. I very much doubt I would randomly pick out the ones you were looking at.

magnito92

HSC
You misunderstood. I was asking specifically for the papers that brought you to conclude that UWS assignments are easier than those of other universities. I very much doubt I would randomly pick out the ones you were looking at.
go look at chemistrty 1

magnito92

HSC
It doesn't really look less difficult than the Chemistry 1A exam at USyd.
alright man, if thats wat u want to believe. coz i find it MUCH easier.
and btw, did u graduate or are currently studying at UWS?

sam_92

HSC
LOL!! if i fail my HSC, id rather go tafe than UWS :)

Last edited by a moderator:

uwshm8

uwshm8
HSC
indeed it really only is the social life and university parking that is drawing uws backward.

assiduous

HSC
I have a few questions regarding UWS.

Are the contact hours any different to the other unis?
How's the social life?
Any clubs and societies i could join at UWS? If so, examples please.

I'm hoping for USYD or UWS or Notre Dame.

Do you any advice for me?

badquinton304

HSC
I have a few questions regarding UWS.

Are the contact hours any different to the other unis?
How's the social life?
Any clubs and societies i could join at UWS? If so, examples please.

I'm hoping for USYD or UWS or Notre Dame.

Do you any advice for me?
1. Not to my knowlege.
2. Good, you can talk to pretty much anyone, have game of pool etc.
3. Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)