• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS Rocks (3 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
meh ... I'm cool :p

lol. I will reframe from letting my imagination run wild for what they can be a good tool for :p

klh

HSC
glad oyu enjoyed my affectionate name for my glasses, its better than coke bottoms.
ohhh..no fun cape.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You expect me to have fun letting my imagination go :p lol. God only knows where it will lead to :rolleyes:

Hero, please kepp comments like that out of here. I'm with natstar on this one. One more comment like that, and I will report you as well.

klh

HSC
thansk for spoiling the fun hero! arent you insecure? having to bag out another uni for your own satisfaction so you can bouy up that brain of oyurs? how many chances have we got to give before this drongo stops?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO said:
U see, that's how ppl react when the insecurities come out. Pllus the fact I have never expressively bagged UWS ever
cough cough.

Why are you obsessed with posting in this subforum? We were having fun until you came in here and spoilt it all :(

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Cape said:
cough cough.

Why are you obsessed with posting in this subforum? We were having fun until you came in here and spoilt it all :(
Well yeah I must say UWS is 1 of the more active subforums around, plus it's got some stimulating topics 2 discuss and reason about so where else shall I go hey...also, I haven't seen any students from other Uni subforums actually bag their own Uni, s but in UWS there's "UWS is shit" and other threads which seem odd but interesting. :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... you must be blind, blonde or a combination of both (didn't mean to offend any blondes out ther :p), other people bitch about their unis, you just have selective vision for threads which associate "uws is shit". And for you info, that was an internal matter.

It also seems to me, that you keep posting in the uws forum to get replies, cause trouble and to increase your post count.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
HerO, this thread isn't about reassurance and I think I made it pretty clear in that first post. UWS just has people who like to discuss the good stuff about our uni. You're just jealous you're not part of this cool uni. Ah, your jealousy is overwhelming.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
natstar said:
No its not, its just about 1 new 1st year student expressing her satisfaction with the uni.
Yeah! and because UWS is just cool.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Cape said:
It also seems to me, that you keep posting in the uws forum to get replies, cause trouble and to increase your post count.
exactly. oh how i pity him.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Annegelic said:
exactly. oh how i pity him.
lol I couldn't give a rat about my post count, obviously those things are important 2 some Nat being a prime example. If u pity me, u must also pity her as well.
Anywayz i'm here 2 correct any1 who seems irrational, and make them better individuals.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
HerO said:
This thread should indeed be titled "UWS ROCKS (plz come in, we need assurance)"...

Creating these threads only serves 2 show the insecurity among UWS students about their own Uni.
Heh, I'm a UWS student and I think the uni is super and all - but I have have to agree with the guy.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Western Sydney Uni - is it worth it?

Thinking about doing the drama course at Penrith Uni next year, just wondering if that course would be better than NIDA? is it more relaxed or not as good??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)