• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS Rocks (1 Viewer)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Originally Posted by HerO
This thread should indeed be titled "UWS ROCKS (plz come in, we need assurance)"...

Creating these threads only serves 2 show the insecurity among UWS students about their own Uni.
Originally Posted by christ_ine
Heh, I'm a UWS student and I think the uni is super and all - but I have have to agree with the guy.
Can you people get over assuming that I made this thread for assurance and insercuities and shit? Cos guess what, this isn't the point of this thread. Actually, it really has no point, I just want UWS students to post about their good times at UWS, there's nothing wrong with a little optimism. So stop coming in here and assuming that this thread is for reassurance, because let's face it, UWS rocks so what is there exactly we need reassuring on?
Take your assumptions elsewhere.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You know what else rocks about uws? The lecturers are so friendly. Like today I had a 3 hour geology prac and we were sitting around talking (nothing related to geology) and the lecturers didn't even get mad at us and they actually joined in the convo as well, which is pretty cool.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
natstar said:
The umbilicle brothers, that dude off the secret life of us, and some guy who was on LOTR are all UWS Performing Arts graduates
wow really ? the umbilical brothers are cool !
i know naomi watts, nicole kidman and the hot doctor from All saints (jack) went to NIDA.
a friend's friend i know didn't make it to NIDA so he's doing performing arts @ UWS. he loves it.

Jonathan A

HSC
Annegelic said:
arghhhhh yes so i've heard from ppl.
hmm i think i should tag along w/ my friend when she goes to parra on mondays & thursdays....

That would be good.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
It changes on Friday when i get there about 12. lol (my ego is high now)
LOL @ Jon :p perhaps you should really do your readings :p your ego is too high!

Jonathan A

HSC
HerO said:
U see, that's how ppl react when the insecurities come out. Pllus the fact I have never expressively bagged UWS ever

What are you a social psychologist?

Mate if this was a real face-to-face forum, there would be like 50 AVOs against you.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. First it was Klh acting strange yesterday arvo, now its you with your giant ego. Although, I'd admitt, its much more nicer to be able to laugh than what happened last night.

btw, I'd guarantee that there would be more than 50 avos taken out on hero. By the time word spread, your looking at over 30,000 avos :p

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
lol. First it was Klh acting strange yesterday arvo, now its you with your giant ego. Although, I'd admitt, its much more nicer to be able to laugh than what happened last night.
As I despise people being up themselves, I will back down lol.

btw, I'd guarantee that there would be more than 50 avos taken out on hero. By the time word spread, your looking at over 30,000 avos :p

Be good to check it out.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Jonathan A said:
Be more specific, Werrington NORTH needs it.
well i s'pose, since that's all admin and has 0 students, but werrington south really really REALLY needs some >.<

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I haven't even seen anyone at Werro North. ANYONE. It's like a ghost town or something

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
It was so cold today, and in my first tute this morning the tutor kept the air con on full blast. Psycho woman! I think I am sick.
/end randomness. I just thought I'd share that piece of use-less info.

klh

HSC
what a coincidence..im sick too becoz of todays weather :(
well coincidence that were both sick.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know how you feel funky_a. I have caught 4 trains today - all air conditioned, and our lecturer decided that she was going to have the air conditioning on all lecture. Not to meantion it was absotuely freezing at uni and I was wearing thongs :p thankgod I got a lift to epping in a car with a HEATER! lol.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
LOLLL I was wearing thongs too! And I got dirt in it cos I was walking on gravel (owie) because it was the only sheltered way. And I didn't wear contacts today and had to wipe my glasses every 2 secs so I can see where I'm going. And yes, it was so damn cold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)