UWS Vent Your Spleen (1 Viewer)

Timelord09

HSC
"A place to release your anger at the staff, student and/or inanimate objects that p*** you off"

To the connectbar ladies, please learn how to make spaghetti bolognese properly, instead of serving what i can only assume to be, wet cardboard.

Rickbrah

HSC
To the parking instructors, please get your eye-site checked. i see yellow parking spots in p1 but you still enjoy sending me to parramatta north

-Lemon-

HSC
N/A
typical UWS misogynist thugs,

rotten.

pannie

HSC
"A place to release your anger at the staff, student and/or inanimate objects that p*** you off"

To the connectbar ladies, please learn how to make spaghetti bolognese properly, instead of serving what i can only assume to be, wet cardboard.
LOL are you serious? i thoguth they only served teh fish and chips there.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I think UWS Penrith needs another shuttle bus, because the one that comes every half hour is always packed, and some people have to wait for the next bus, which can make them late. Doesn't bother me too much, though, because I don't mind walking to and from the station.

badquinton304

HSC

Try the chicken munchies it wasn't good in terms of $ per gram. But it was pretty tasty.
If all else fails and you are in campbelltown you can always go macathur square.

badquinton304

HSC
- You need to be a high professional starcraft player with fast internet to get the tutorial times you want.
- I had a pasta bolognase bake thing and it was awful.
- I don't want to buy a 1 year subscription to your newspaper so stop trying to sell me one.

I Study Hard

HSC
-WTF UWS, why did you make Business Academic Skills a core unit for BBC. Seriously, I think people should know what how to construct a sentence by now, if they don't i don't know how the hell they got into Uni *growls*
-I totally second the newspaper thing too LOL

mizukiyanagi

HSC
- You need to be a high professional starcraft player with fast internet to get the tutorial times you want.
- I had a pasta bolognase bake thing and it was awful.
- I don't want to buy a 1 year subscription to your newspaper so stop trying to sell me one.

lol I dont understand that part lol o_O (I play starcraft.. but why is it needed?)

Timelord09

HSC
(for the record, i <3 uws parra but this is just a bit of fun)

Also, no, i don't want the Australian, i want the sydney morning herald like everyone else:)

Intro to business law lecture ladyy (the fully asian one) love the accent and the jokes, (which i find hilarious with or without your accent) that nobody finds funny

astroe

HSC
-WTF UWS, why did you make Business Academic Skills a core unit for BBC. Seriously, I think people should know what how to construct a sentence by now, if they don't i don't know how the hell they got into Uni *growls*
Agreed.
I read the Learning Guide and topics include:
- Sentence Basics
- Subject - Verb Agreement
Like.. seriously, fuck off! Argh LOL.

I wasn't a Starcraft player and I ended up getting all the timetable slots I wanted. :p
But newspapers are cool! SMH for $30 bucks a year, how could you say no?

VU-Nit

HSC
also the big bald security guy at uws parra should stop purposely targeting asians in the library
its not fair that only we get in trouble...

I Study Hard

HSC
Agreed.
I read the Learning Guide and topics include:
- Sentence Basics
- Subject - Verb Agreement
Like.. seriously, fuck off! Argh LOL.

I wasn't a Starcraft player and I ended up getting all the timetable slots I wanted. :p
But newspapers are cool! SMH for $30 bucks a year, how could you say no?
Have you started the homework yet?
You actually have to do a bunch of questions on mywritinglabs each week for homework x_x;

VU-Nit

HSC
lol you can finish those any time you want cant you?

btw last year we had daily telegraph for free... uws just scabbing money now...

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Haha, wait till tut for bas, it well bore the fcuk out of you. You can get free newspaper from library.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Agreed, perhaps it'd be better if BAS was like the Maths Toolbox, only for those who really need it.

Oh well, at least you guys should get easy HD's for it :)

HSC
N/A
i had the smh subscription for year 12, and i didnt bother reading the paper.

i just went on smh.com.au.

since then i've realised what a horrible news source the smh is.
and the smh is meant to be the 'better' of the newspapers in australia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)